Votes: 68 4.5%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 189 12.4%

• Total voters
[QUOTE = "Seed stallion, post: 512930, member: 75178"]
[QUOTE = "JazzyJerk, Post: 512821, Member: 61635"]
Courtesy of Google Translate: "I'm 66 years old and I've been practicing animal sex since I was a child. So I've had sex with tons of animals: bitches, goats, sheep, sows, cows, mares. But I also like playing with the genitals male animals. I have a lot of experience. "
[/QUOTE]
I cannot understand this remark with the best will in the world. What is this quote about? Is it just a reason to have made another useless post?
[/ QUOTE]
Thats a good point about the survey................is it about how many individual animals you had sex with?.....or the types of animals or what?

[QUOTE = "Seed stallion, post: 512930, member: 75178"]
[QUOTE = "JazzyJerk, Post: 512821, Member: 61635"]
Courtesy of Google Translate: "I'm 66 years old and I've been practicing animal sex since I was a child. So I've had sex with tons of animals: bitches, goats, sheep, sows, cows, mares. But I also like playing with the genitals male animals. I have a lot of experience. "
I cannot understand this remark with the best will in the world. What is this quote about? Is it just a reason to have made another useless post?
[/ QUOTE]

I was simply showing the English translation of a post that was written in German, so that others would know what that post said. Is that such a terrible thing to do?

To date 4 bitches, 2 dogs, 4 sows, 12 sheep, 3 goats, 2 cows, 26 mares and 2 dolphins, apart from the sheep which didn't have them, can remember all their names, sad huh :)...long may it continue

Wow, I skimmed through the posts and I can't believe I've never posted a reply myself. It was one of the first polls I answered.

5 Female dogs. It was only 4 for the longest time but I actually ended up meeting with a zoo friend of mine for the first time 2 weeks ago, and we successfully swapped partners. So I was able to make sweet love to his pure bred Siberian Husky girl (twice) and he was able to make love to my Newfie girl once. It took him awhile to figure out a workaround for my girl's XL size. Both of our dogs were slutty, horny, and in the mood. Yay!

As for breeds, 1 Newfoundland, 1 Akita mix, 1 Siberian Husky, and 2 Pit/Lab mixes (1 yellow, 1 black.)

Edit: I'm up to 6 female dogs now. My other doggy girl let me mate with her on her last heat cycle.

Last edited:
1 human female
3 human males
0.5 female dogs (she humped and licked me, but was not into anything further)

And hopefully each of those categories increase and more categories get added!

Last edited:
Too many to count - been zoo for over 35yrs - have done male and female dogs,sheep,goat,sows,ewes,ponies,mares,llamas,hens,cows,heifers,etc. Never one to refuse a good animal hole or give up my hole - just been always a real turn on to me since
I could bone and cum.

Back