Votes: 66 4.3%
  • 10-12 animals

Votes: 68 4.5%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 189 12.4%

• Total voters
Only 2. I’ve been wanting to add to it. Want to get a male and female, but kinda nervous about what the interactions mind end up like.

This thread was originally started by marelover90 on the old Zooville on April 1st, 2019. The question is, how many animals has one had sex with? This is what was originally said by marelover90:

"mine is 11 [animals] and will continue ;) "

The poll on the original thread on the original Zooville is frozen in time (as it was on September 25th, 2019) -- these are the results from that poll:

None: 26.22% (102 votes)
1-3 animals: 33.16% (129 votes)
4-6 animals: 11.05% (43 votes)
6-8 animals: 5.66% (22 votes)
10 or more animals: 23.91% (93 votes)
Can we do write in votes,if you multiple all the numbers offered you may be close

Lost track.
I just read that you got caught by your uncle and dad. wow , and I wanted to try it it seems like you and I have been lucky enough to have access to farm animals as young men. I saw animals fuck, and I wanted to try it too And when I have fucked my first sow, there was no way back, their cunts were so inviting. The cows in heat, with mucus hanging down from the cunt made me so excited that my legs were shaking when I stood on my box behind the cow, It was wonderful to feel her hot slimy cunt against my crotch, I love it , but her vagina always emptied my balls far too soon. I have lost track of how many a long time ago.

So many individual animals that I have lost count...Hundreds of both cows/heifers and sheep.......maybe 100 sows. a few donkeys and many mares...a few bulls and stallions but not many dogs...a few goats too... I would love llamas , alpacas and deers......
I have fucked lots and lots of cows and heifers, and some sows,A 100 sows or so Wonderful. I had access to sows as a young man, and waw a sow in heat is fantastic to fuck I have lost counts a long time ago! 1 female dog, "great dane" sows, and lots of cows and heifers. And it is always wonderful to see a female animal in heat. And getting ready to fuck her while the excitement rises.

I have fucked lots and lots of cows and heifers, and some sows,A 100 sows or so Wonderful. I had access to sows as a young man, and waw a sow in heat is fantastic to fuck I have lost counts a long time ago! 1 female dog, "great dane" sows, and lots of cows and heifers. And it is always wonderful to see a female animal in heat. And getting ready to fuck her while the excitement rises.
In my teens I used get so excited that I used cum before I could get my cock into the sow in heat !....but in 30mins I was ready for a long happy ride on the sows back...great memories...

Back