Votes: 68 4.5%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 189 12.4%

• Total voters

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
This thread was originally started by marelover90 on the old Zooville on April 1st, 2019. The question is, how many animals has one had sex with? This is what was originally said by marelover90:

"mine is 11 [animals] and will continue ;) "

The poll on the original thread on the original Zooville is frozen in time (as it was on September 25th, 2019) -- these are the results from that poll:

None: 26.22% (102 votes)
1-3 animals: 33.16% (129 votes)
4-6 animals: 11.05% (43 votes)
6-8 animals: 5.66% (22 votes)
10 or more animals: 23.91% (93 votes)

Last edited:
Definitely more than 16,
I guess you wanted to know how many times? Or how many animals in general? Or how many different animal (species)?
Countless Ostriches, cows, horses, some pigs, two camels and one elephant (if you can call that sex, throwing a sausage into an airplane hangar)

I'm taking it as different animals and not different species.
For me it's been so far;
Updated April 2020
27 Different Human Males
20 Different Human Females
12 different Male Dogs (9 Different Breeds)(Cocker Spaniel)(German Shepherd)(Boxer)(Labrador Retriever)(Harrier)(Golden Retriever)(Rottweiler)(Doberman Pinscher)(Great Dane)
4 Different Male Donkeys(2 Different Breeds)(American Standard Donkey)(American Mammoth Donkey)
1 Male Shetland Pony
1 Male Miniature Horse
6 Different Large Male Horses (5 Different Breeds)(Quarter Horse)(American Saddlebred)(Appaloosa)(Tennessee Walker)(Arabian Horse)

Last edited:
I assume that the thread started by marelover90 (and therefore this thread) is about how many individual animals one has had sex with, not how many species one has had sex with.

I guess, technically humans are an animal, so technically having sex with different humans could count toward the total, but the intent of the poll is for how many non-human animals one has had sex with.

Too many probably ?
able to narrow the number at least a little? let's say.. estimated number of them in their teens:p? .. dont worry I lost count in mine too after 30, which was long time ago:D I cant imagine even rough estimation when Im 30 years older:p

able to narrow the number at least a little? let's say.. estimated number of them in their teens:p? .. dont worry I lost count in mine too after 30, which was long time ago:D I cant imagine even rough estimation when Im 30 years older:p
Before my divorce five years ago it was just my ex husband and I’ve been with three women one man and quite a few teens, I’ve not kept score......thank god ?

Back