Votes: 66 4.3%
  • 10-12 animals

Votes: 68 4.4%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 190 12.4%

• Total voters
I've been with 6 mares, a gelding and a stallion. With horses, sadly I could never stay with one for long. Life always seems to get in the way.

I envy you so much
Numbers aren't everything, perhaps that is easy for someone like myself who is a grey muzzle and who has been with a large number of animals to say, but I can count on my fingers how many I have been in love with, as opposed to just having sex with them for the animal's and my mutual pleasure. Some people might only have a handful of animal partners throughout their entire life and have no regrets and consider there life well lived. While others have had hundreds of partners and be miserable. It is really what feel right to you that is what is important. If you aspire to experience every kind of animal on the planet as long as no harm comes to any of them who am I to say your wrong, but just be aware from someone who's been there and done that in my younger years, that loads of sex can still feel not enough and leave you lacking without a real emotional connection with your animal partners.

Numbers aren't everything, perhaps that is easy for someone like myself who is a grey muzzle and who has been with a large number of animals to say, but I can count on my fingers how many I have been in love with, as opposed to just having sex with them for the animal's and my mutual pleasure. Some people might only have a handful of animal partners throughout their entire life and have no regrets and consider there life well lived. While others have had hundreds of partners and be miserable. It is really what feel right to you that is what is important. If you aspire to experience every kind of animal on the planet as long as no harm comes to any of them who am I to say your wrong, but just be aware from someone who's been there and done that in my younger years, that loads of sex can still feel not enough and leave you lacking without a real emotional connection with your animal partners.
Well I hope when I finally ( if I ever ) get a sexual equine or k9 partner it is mutually enjoyable for us both and we bond

We all have our favourites...and they get to love to see you visit them..

When I lived in Austin about ten years ago I walked inside a convenient store and everyone was scared of a pit bull running around without a collar, so I took him outside and when I left he jumped in my truck. I was like ,well I guess I’ll have to find his owner, Whwn we got home I saw his dick was hard , and, well, that was my first time, it happened right before my roommate got home, and he scratched my back, but it was so hot. I put him outside in the yard and he jumped the fence and left. About 8 years later here in Houston a similar thing happened, a lab without a collar just showed up in the patio of my apartment complex. We took care of eachothers needs and then I actually did find his owner at a bar near by.

I find it odd that I never really actively looked for it, but they came to me. However, now I am looking for it, and more than ready

Back