Votes: 66 4.3%
  • 10-12 animals

Votes: 68 4.5%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 189 12.4%

• Total voters
Living close to or on a farm/ranch my whole life in very rural areas, working in the barns and handling and being able to ‚read‘ large farm animals from a young age on combined with the very easy access to them made having sex easy.

I lost count of how many animals I mated with a long time ago, but my focus sure has shifted in life!

In my teenage and following years it was just about sex…any willing cow, mare or jenny would do…or the odd sheep or goat….

Nowadays the animal as an individual is in the foreground and although sex is still utmost important, I enjoy the more romantic relationship I have with my mare and my cow with a lot more fore- and afterplay, cuddling and grooming.

I‘ve been more or less exclusively with the same mare for 10 years now (well, I guess I cheated on her with another mare a couple of times, but that was a holiday one-night stand) and with the same cow for 8 years.

Last edited:
Living close to or on a farm/ranch my whole life in very rural areas, working in the barns and handling and being able to ‚read‘ large farm animals from a young age on combined with the very easy access to them made having sex easy.

i'm always so jealous of people who grew up on a farm. i probably would have hated it at the time, but i'm sure the extra physical labor would have done me a lot of good, too.

as far as "cheating", for the most part, i highly doubt non-humans care (there are definitely exceptions where some do get jealous). if monogamy towards your partners is your preference, there's nothing wrong with that, but i certainly hope you don't feel any guilt when you do have fun with someone other than your mare and your cow.

would love to have more critters here (especially cows, as i already have an equine partner), but the extra work makes me stop short of making that happen.

I lost count of how many animals I mated with a long time ago, but my focus sure has shifted in life!

In my teenage and following years it was just about sex…any willing cow, mare or jenny would do…or the odd sheep or goat….

Nowadays the animal as an individual is in the foreground and although sex is still utmost important, I enjoy the more romantic relationship I have with my mare and my cow with a lot more fore- and afterplay, cuddling and grooming.

I‘ve been more or less exclusively with the same mare for 10 years now (well, I guess I cheated on her with another mare a couple of times, but that was a holiday one-night stand) and with the same cow for 8 years.
We get very attached to our 4 legged lovers...I always hated having to sell my favourite heifers...but always kept my favourite mares...

I've had so far 11 different animals. Now that is not counting how many times we have enjoyed each other, that's just the number of Partners I've had. Three dogs, four horses, three cows and one donkey. I have had five quiet relationships out of that group. One filly, two mares, one jenny and one bitch (currently Mama girl) the rest of my lovers were just that, lovers.

Back