Votes: 66 4.3%
  • 10-12 animals

Votes: 68 4.4%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 190 12.4%

• Total voters
Blue heeler (my first doggy), german sheppard, pitbulls (American Staffordshire Terrier), rottweilers, cane corso, rhodesian ridgebacks, boxers, bull mastiffs, horses (blowjob only), miniature horse (penetration and blowjob), donkey via underground donkey shows, wolfdogs, wolves, and gray coyotes.

I had a part time night job at a pet hotel when I was a freshman and sophmore in college, I've fostered healthy fully equipped male dogs, and I've done side gigs like dog walking and rescued endangered pitbulls from owners/breeders. This includes both neutered and non-neutered boys so yeah I lost count when I was 19 lol.

My fantasy animal list includes: giant tibetan mastiff, silverback gorilla (king kong is daddy), african wild dog, fox, dingo, black panther, and a black wolf

I'm assuming multiple matings (I define a mating as "I ejaculated while my penis was inside my partner's vagina or anus", or "he ejaculated while his penis was inside my anus" in the case of male dogs) with a single individual equals "one". Even going that route, I can't even try to count accurately. Absolute minimum, 100. Dozens of individual mares. More than a dozen different bitches. More male dogs than I can even begin to count have mated me - AT LEAST 30, maybe closer to 50. More than a dozen ewes. Half a dozen or so nanny goats. 3 llama and 2 alpaca mares. 4 cows, 7 or 8 sows, 2 blacktail deer does - one of them ranch-raised, one wild, and one ranch-raised whitetail doe. Humans? Hmmm... If I'm not mis-remembering, I've mated with 8 females and three males, and been mated by two males.

Back