Votes: 66 4.3%
  • 10-12 animals

Votes: 68 4.5%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 189 12.4%

• Total voters
would really like to see more clarification on this. i've had sexual contact with many more animals than i've had penetrative sex with, and also, as has been asked... number of individuals, not number of species, presumably?

would really like to see more clarification on this. i've had sexual contact with many more animals than i've had penetrative sex with, and also, as has been asked... number of individuals, not number of species, presumably?

This poll is about number of individual animals, not species.

I’ve uh- only had sex with my dog. When I was about... 10 or 11 years old-? I’ve not done anything with any other animals since then.

But hopefully that’ll change-? It’s always been a dream of mine to service a horse and I feel like I NEED to be knotted again or I’ll lose my mind. xD

counted it up. penetrative sex only i think it's 11 animals, with roughly half due to generous zoos who trust me. 5 of those 11 have been mine, and a 6th is sortof also mine now (my roommate's girl). if anyone's curious, 3 of the 11 are males, 2 i've penetrated, 1 who penetrates me on a semi-regular basis.

if you were to add non-penetrative sexual encounters, the number would go up by a few...

I assume that the thread started by marelover90 (and therefore this thread) is about how many individual animals one has had sex with, not how many species one has had sex with.

I guess, technically humans are an animal, so technically having sex with different humans could count toward the total, but the intent of the poll is for how many non-human animals one has had sex with.
Correct towards animals not human animals

Over 100. Working with dogs kinda gives you privacy to pleasure them sexually (masturbate them) and I count giving them a hand/finger as sex.

If we talk being knotted by males, probably around 30ish or so have done that to me. And me "knotting" them, less than 8 and most where females.

I can't wave around with any feathers like a real male Ostrich, but they let me mate with them no problems.
They see me as a member of their flock and thats a GREAT THING!
Btw how did you gain access to the emu and ostrich? A zoo? Also man do I wish I could get your trust to be in that discord.

No clue anymore honestly, ten or so female dogs, five doe goats, two whitetail does, a dozen or so pony mares, over a hundred full sized mares of many breeds and two exotic hooved females.

I have no idea. I have been sexual for roughly 37 years, started out with sheep, too many to count, rooted everything as a horny kid, lately it's been a handful of cows, multiple times, and one bitch, we mate 2 or 3 times a week.

Back