Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
Surrogate vessel is how I see my honeylust. A direct cum shot to the taste buds in the deep throating area of my piehole leaves a long lasting lingering taste that is totally different from the taste of licking a cum drooling, spent lollipop.

I don’t specifically like eating my cum because everytime I finish the desire of eating my own cum just leaves me, but precum does taste pretty sweet.

I might but I'm never horny enough after I cum to want to... except very small amounts at most. I don't really care for it outside of a sexual context.

I don’t specifically like eating my cum because everytime I finish the desire of eating my own cum just leaves me, but precum does taste pretty sweet.
Yeah this is how it is for me…the second I finish the urge just dies. I bet I would gobble up the cum from another cock though if I hadn’t finished yet. Sadly I haven’t gotten to be with a male dog or human yet.

So I came into am x's mouth and told her not to swallow it. I literally filled her mouth, after I pulled my cock back, I bent down and made out with her, so I definitely swallowed a fair bit. It wasn't bad at all...

Yeah this is how it is for me…the second I finish the urge just dies. I bet I would gobble up the cum from another cock though if I hadn’t finished yet. Sadly I haven’t gotten to be with a male dog or human yet.
This used to happen to me, as soon as I came, I was no longer interested. Force yourself once, you'll be happy you did and you'll get over the weird feeling.

Im not into just drinking my cum cuz its odd but i like licking of a pussy, someone’s body and just straight up kissing and that’s a big turn on for me

Back