Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

I was curious if it is common or just me
i love it. was hard to start because i'd lose the desire as soon as i shot a load. so i would jack into a cup and mix in some soda or whatever and drink it. was super easy and there was nearly no taste so once i got over that hurdle it was easy just to start shooting into my hand and eating it straight. do it every time i jack off.

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
When I was a young man, I would do the same thing. I finally decided I would go for it one night and did. I never looked back after that first time. I loved the taste and texture so much.

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
100%...... Sometimes though i get fortunate and halt an orgasm and enough has built up that a bit comes out and, well, thats fun but majority of the time im in the same stupid boat

This is always the biggest challenge, but for me, the key is to not wait a second. If more than a second or two passes, the urge passes. But if I immediately start, then the post-climax letdown is delayed and I will eat it all and often the continued excitement pushes me into a second round.

Start by taste the precum as it beads out.
Keep edging till it's flowing profusely. Then get ready to catch the sperm.
(Not always in a fancy shot glass though)

[Vid is Sydney Harwin if anyone needs encouraging]

Attachments

• 0 Shot O' My Cum -IMG_20170328_115833.jpg
    0 Shot O' My Cum -IMG_20170328_115833.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Sydney Harwin - Eat Your Own Cum For Mommy [clip].mp4
    1.4 MB

I definitely enjoy swallowing cum whether it’s mine or someone else’s

Problem is, anytime I do this and cum into the cup I chicken out and have to wash the cup with frustration.

Curious question!

For those of you that eats your own and others, does the swimmers you produce yourself taste the same as others?
Cum, to me, taste very similar, but it is still different to have my own jouces in my mouth compared to how it tastes when I go down on a girl/woman.
So does it enchance/decrease the flavor when it's your own?

Curious question!

For those of you that eats your own and others, does the swimmers you produce yourself taste the same as others?
Cum, to me, taste very similar, but it is still different to have my own jouces in my mouth compared to how it tastes when I go down on a girl/woman.
So does it enchance/decrease the flavor when it's your own?
I always did like the taste of mine better than other men’s. That’s not to say I don’t like the taste of other men’s cum. I’d drink a glass full of someone else’s cum if it were available.

Problem is, anytime I do this and cum into the cup I chicken out and have to wash the cup with frustration.
1. cum in a cup. don't eat it, but save it for later
2. masturbate, as you get hornier, start savouring your cum. take small sips and let it in your mouth for some time before swallowing
3. when you cum, cum in a cup
4. repeat

Back