Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

I have a cum fetish. I love cum, but I also have a bit of aversion when I have just cum.
This doesn't mean I haven't done it.
But definitely I prefer to eat someone else's cum, while I still didn't.

I have a cum fetish. I love cum, but I also have a bit of aversion when I have just cum.
This doesn't mean I haven't done it.
But definitely I prefer to eat someone else's cum, while I still didn't.
Same here, like when i finish its like im not into that anymore

Same here, like when i finish its like im not into that anymore
Yeah, you can try edging to the point you produce a small amount of cum to eat while not entering the refractory period, but it's really tricky to do and can end by having a bad orgasm. I tried, it works half of the time for me.

I found out I have to slurp it up in seconds after I am finished, otherwise I loose the will to do it.
It is a useful skill for cleanup, but human cum tastes like a moldy dishrag.

Yeah, you can try edging to the point you produce a small amount of cum to eat while not entering the refractory period, but it's really tricky to do and can end by having a bad orgasm. I tried, it works half of the time for me.
Ill try it next time , thank you mate

Yeah, you can try edging to the point you produce a small amount of cum to eat
That happens to me often. But this cum is much more watery and easier to eat than the thick, sticky main ejaculation which has a horrible texture in the mouth. :D

That happens to me often. But this cum is much more watery and easier to eat than the thick, sticky main ejaculation which has a horrible texture in the mouth. :D
I really like the taste of precum. Before I didn't like the taste of cum, but with the years I started to appreciate it. The texture never had been any problem with me. Have you ever tried sea urchins? I guess not, and spoiler alert, you won't like the texture!

I really like the taste of precum. Before I didn't like the taste of cum, but with the years I started to appreciate it. The texture never had been any problem with me. Have you ever tried sea urchins? I guess not, and spoiler alert, you won't like the texture!
Have you tried drinking something sweet like pineapple like some time before cumming it makes your cum taste sweeter

I really like the taste of precum.
Me too. I produce a lot of it and have been licking it off my fingers for years.
Even the thinner watery cum is not such a problem for me. But the thick stuff is.
Have you ever tried sea urchins?
No. :D
I guess I could teach myself to tolerate it and get used to it. But I run into the problem of not wanting to consume it when I am done. So I can not practice regularly. :D
I have to be extremely horny to want to do it or forced to do it by circumstances where you can not leave evidence behind.

Have you tried drinking something sweet like pineapple like some time before cumming it makes your cum taste sweeter
I knew about that, but I don't know why my cum never tastes any different. I have eaten it lots of times, and I'm mostly sure never had any noticeable change in taste.

I knew about that, but I don't know why my cum never tastes any different. I have eaten it lots of times, and I'm mostly sure never had any noticeable change in taste.
I have seen that you can buy pills that change the flavor of your cum

I have seen that you can buy pills that change the flavor of your cum
From the same doctors* that brought you the miracle diet pill, "TrustMeBro Laboratories", the CumFlavor Pill! Get cancer fast! I mean, get your cum to taste like rainbows!

*not actual doctors.

That is what I call "get to know myself". I like to cum on my hand in all sort of places and eat it till the last drop. It is interesting that it taste different depending on food, drink, number of non-cum days in a raw. Yumi :)

Back