Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

I sometimes do it, but enjoy would not be the word I would use to describe the experience. :D

I can’t make cum anymore after having prostate cancer. Before when I did make cum, I always ate it. Whether it was from masturbating or fucking another guy. I would eat it from my hand or his ass.

I sometimes do it, but enjoy would not be the word I would use to describe the experience. :D

What I really wonder... is which pez flavor does pes's cum most resemble? Would you say you're more licorice or peppermint, @pes? Or perhaps a bit more exotic like lemon or cherry? 🤣

its more likely that i mix dog cum in those - still interested ?

But of course! Hell I've been at this enough years now, I don't even taste the metal anymore, just the salinity. And that includes his pearls. Y'know the greenish-white smegma drops that form on their sheathes? Those should be ultra-concentrated metallic. But anymore I just taste the salt now. No more metal. 'Course, mine eat raw diets so that plays a part. Hell, out here we look forward to sheath smegma. Its delicious. I even borrowed a euphemism for this act, from dishwasher slang -- "pearl diving" has a whole different meaning out on my place. So go on and Tyler Durden that cocktail for me, see if I even notice!

But of course! Hell I've been at this enough years now, I don't even taste the metal anymore, just the salinity. And that includes his pearls. Y'know the greenish-white smegma drops that form on their sheathes? Those should be ultra-concentrated metallic. But anymore I just taste the salt now. No more metal. 'Course, mine eat raw diets so that plays a part. Hell, out here we look forward to sheath smegma. Its delicious. I even borrowed a euphemism for this act, from dishwasher slang -- "pearl diving" has a whole different meaning out on my place. So go on and Tyler Durden that cocktail for me, see if I even notice!
Cleanly extracted sperm does not include smegma - Here we use only the cleanest extraction methods possible to provide our customers with the premium product everyone is talking about.

What I really wonder... is which pez flavor does pes's cum most resemble? Would you say you're more licorice or peppermint, @pes? Or perhaps a bit more exotic like lemon or cherry? 🤣
I do like licorice. I will have to try eating a ridiculous amount of it and then tasting my cum. :D

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
With you on that.

Do you seriously eat your dogs dick boogers? 😳

lmao I never thought of them that way. To my mind, it was an extra treat, icing on the cake so to speak. Something unique to canine intimacy, made specially to be enjoyed between lovers, even casually at the drop of a hat when I'm passing by and see a drop of it hanging there, waiting to be lapped off by him or me, whover gets to it first. Hence the euphemism, "pearl diving". And to my palate, no, they don't taste like sputum at all. But as I said my guys are on raw diets so I'd wager my pack's dicks taste a few notches better than the average!

Back