Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
Same!

Me too! I love to edge and taste my precum while doing so. I love my own cum, but prefer that of others.
Yes!!! I am so with you!!! I'm pan and was married I LOVED eating my cum out of my wife. I was kept in chastity for 1 week and was so turned on at the end I was squirting precum like jets of cum, she thought I came early. You are right though others cum is even better and my favorite thing is squeezing the last drop out and watching it drop to your tongue. SO HOT!!!!

I love eating my precum. Love eating my cum out of doggy pussy, out of a girls ass and pussy, man ass, but just don’t really just like licking it up after I masterbate. Don’t mind swallowing during head. Maybe I’m weird
I can see where you are coming from with this. I think it's also better if you are being told to or made to lick up your cum. When you masturbate you can't really Dom yourself into doing it lol

I can see where you are coming from with this. I think it's also better if you are being told to or made to lick up your cum. When you masturbate you can't really Dom yourself into doing it lol
I started eating my own cum out of the family dog every night a couple times when I was young. She used to sleep in my room at night. I would quietly fuck her a couple times a night. Then we would 69 and clean each other up. I would sometimes pee in her a little mixing with my cum and suck it all out. Sometimes fingering her ass while I did it. She loved it!

then later on I started playing with the neighbors mare late at night…. Fun

YES... not all the time ...but being what some people call "cute" 😑aaahhh iv grown to love my loner self so 🙃 as I sat oneday I got so excited to think of someone that had called me cute that day and them sucking me while I was finishing up and playing with my cock and pop right in my face and over my head and some went in my mouth and it was then I knew ...mine tasted sweet 😋 so I try it from time to time ⏲️ 😋 other days it so thick I say 🙅‍♂️ NOPE LMFAO

Back