Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

I do, once in a blue moon. I have to be in the right mood. But, I love lapping it up off my girlfriends sexy pussy though, always 💯

I tried it once just out of pure curiosity, it was absolutely terrible. Never again! But my two doggies love it, and will race each other to lap up the last drop.

Sometimes but it's more common for me to jack off in the shower and use it as a face mask... It's good for your skin apparently

The sperm wiggles into your pores and impregnates your hair follicles. 🥴😂
No but it contains B12, vitamin C, lactic acid, zinc and magnesium to name a few... There's alot of opinions on it and the science community can't come to a single conclusion.... It mightn't do shit but if I'm gonna be jacking off in the shower then why don't I give it a go?? At worst I have my own jizz on my face at best its good for my skin so why not??

now and again, especially if it cums out from Edging and you dont orgasm so can keep going. When your watching vids and their drinking k9 cum. its just a bit like joining in 😅😋

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
Totally agree with you. I'm the exact same.

Straight up eating my own cum no as I feel odd, eating my cum from pussy or off tits or even kissing someone who has a mouth full of my cum definitely yes . Really enjoy how my precum taste

Back