Does anyone enjoy eating their own sperm?

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
Post nut clarity 🤣

Trouble is, is right after I've cum, the desire to consume it leaves me. There's no way to time that perfectly. Sure, we want it plenty bad in the moments leading up to orgasm. But the enjoyment isn't there anymore on the downslope of the climax. I wish, oh I wish, there was a way to eat it at the peak before the ebb. In the moments when the pleasure tide is still high and the drive to savor & swallow exists in equal fervor. In effect... to have one's cake and eat it too, lol
Same problem. :D
There is a solution though, suck someone else off while you are still horny and you can enjoy the taste of moldy old damp dish rug as much as you desire.

I struggled with this when I was younger, but got to the point I had lost all inhibitions. Once that happened, I would eat cum at will.

Ye, often, part of sissy training, easy cleanup :) sometimes i also like to leave mess in panties and just chill

Yes, although after a vasectomy it isn't the same consistency. I often sleep with a condom on and its always nice when I wake up with a slippery tip. The differences with diet make for a variety of flavors.

Yes, although after a vasectomy it isn't the same consistency. I often sleep with a condom on and its always nice when I wake up with a slippery tip. The differences with diet make for a variety of flavors.

Huh. Never heard of that. Curious -- why do you sleep with a condom on? Its probably obvious to everyone but me and I'll feel dumb as shit soon as you tell me but I had to ask anyway...

I had tried sucking my own dick a few times but could never quite reach. Then one day while daydreaming about it again it occurred to me that I could probably get as close as possible and shoot it right into my open mouth. Not sure why, but this realization made me so horny I could just not stop thinking of it. I rushed home after school and was relieved to discover I would be alone for a couple hours. I stripped down naked, laid on the bed and threw my legs over my head so the head of my cock was just a couple of inches from my open mouth. With just a few strokes I quickly shot four or five thick ropes of cum straight to the back of my throat. As a closed my mouth to savor the flavor, a few more ropes of cum laid across my lips and chin. Much to my disappointment, my cum tasted awful and made me gag. I could not believe how bad it tasted and thought I would never do it again. That didn’t stop me from giving myself a sloppy facial once in a while though.

I can’t do my cum just due to the loss of interest but my pre cum is to die for and sometimes I can cum a little with out orgasming which is amazing. Also prostate milking 🤤

Huh. Never heard of that. Curious -- why do you sleep with a condom on? Its probably obvious to everyone but me and I'll feel dumb as shit soon as you tell me but I had to ask anyway...
I often do, as my hands seem a bit rough and I have always enjoyed whacking myself with a condom on. I wash away the initial lube it comes with as I'm not a fan of that taste. A bit of anal play and I have a bit of precum in the tip. I love stretching the reservoir tip tight on my head. Feels great and looks neat. Once the whole inside has precum the condom rolls out fully and it whacks so nicely. Way better than my hand and lube. Almost as good as a fleshlight.

Depends, I love giving myself a facial (as long as it doesn’t get in my eyes. That shit burns) and will swallow as much as I can then. But if I am not shooting it into my mouth I am like most of you, I lose the interest to taste it.

I have done many times, it's something that the older lady's I chat and cam with ask for and seem to definitely enjoy seeing 😉

Eh, it has a weird taste. I’ve licked some off my finger this one time and wasn’t into it.

Yep. I've cum into my hand and slurped it up before post nut clarity set in (the naughtiness of it was a real buzz), I also suck out my entire load when I self suck (it feels like my penis is feeding me its juice, its great), and I've put it on/in food (hotdog topping, inside a burger) and eaten it. Does anyone else find it fascinating that this stuff is so that we can make babies and continuing our species a (its pretty important) but we love shooting it everywhere, on everything and all genders have a huge urge to eat it all until the penis and testicles are dry and empty? Human's straddle this interesting line of natural self destruction.

Back