Bad Genie

Granted, "new" to you lol
iu

I wish my dick was magic so I could fuck the world

Granted. You can now change the world's history worse, never better.

I wish I had unlimited resources.
granted. an infinite amount of mass fills up the entire universe, and everything implodes under the pressure and the immense gravitational force.

i wish in my mind i could see and hear things happening in far-off places without actually being there

Granted. All you can hear is the silence of the cold, dark vacuum of space.

I wish I could defeat God.

Granted, but now you are in a tournament of the gods and your next opponents are the norse ones.

I wish I was more popular with the ladies.
Wait, if you're a woman why would you need to do that?
Granted. All the grandmas in town dote on you.

I wish I had a motorcycle.
Granted. It's a 1960s vintage bike and it's beyond repair and can't be used for salvage parts.

I wish I could know the secrets of the universe.

granted. you have now reached a state of such immaculate enlightenment and wisdom that, by comparison, all other people seem brutish and foolish, and you cannot stand to be in the company of other people, for they are either unable or, more likely, unwilling to "get on your level".

i wish my closet door was a two-way portal into an extradimensional space, leading to a wide plane consisting of a fantastical wilderness scape, full of a variety of biomes and creatures

Granted, however you lost the key and can only listen to the fun everyone is having on the other side of the door

I wish I had a key to Shanoirll's closet

Granted. You see yourself in Hell and me on the throne on the right side of Satan. Now pray for mercy!

I wish I could travel in time.

Granted. You now exist as subatomic particles and can exist in two places at once.

I wish to defeat Satan.

granted. now everything in the universe conforms to god's immaculately holy will.
which means no more fornication, gambling, exotic dancing, pot-smoking, masturbation, cussing, women usurping authority over men, etc.

i wish my mind had the processing power of a supercomputer

Granted. You gain speed, but, now your brain is much much more primitive than an average human brain with all that quadrillion synapses.

I wish I had a house on the Moon!

Granted. You have the drives but don't have the keys.

I wish I could understand this allegedly "perfect" will of GOD (no fornication, pot smoking, etc.).

Granted. You have the drives but don't have the keys.

I wish I could understand this allegedly "perfect" will of GOD (no fornication, pot smoking, etc.).
granted. you now understand the will of god, and - oh no! - its all so clear to you now, and you agree with it!
you are now just as much of a puritanical crusader as god is! his most devout follower!

i wish i could withstand blazing heat or fatal cold as if it were standard room temperature

Granted. Your nerves no longer exist and you can no longer feel anything, no pain, no pleasure.

I wish I could kill God and Satan and both their armies simultaneously.

Back