Bad Genie

granted. you run so fast that you dont have time to realize that youre about to collide with a tree at over 150 miles per hour. ouch

i wish we had a full copy of the original epic of the twelve labors of Heracles

granted. you did not clarify the nature of these powers, so ill give you the supernatural ability, 'Detect Honor', so you can know the social standing of everyone you meet at a glance

i wish i could sculpt things out of clay and make them come to life

granted. since the number of the dead outdoes the number of the living by several orders of magnitude, the world is so thick with souls that you cannot actually see much of anything else past them.

i wish i fell slowly and could not get hurt from a long drop

granted. youre not a sexy one though.
granted. since you have the powers of the universe, your power is still restrained by the same laws of physics the universe is, so conservation of energy must be upheld and come from somewhere

i wish i had eyesight as good as an eagle's

What do you mean by not being a sexy one? That's confusing. Granted. You can fly but never land again. I wish I could own the quantum realm.

Granted. You only earn $25 a day due to alcholic addiction. I wish I could seize control.

Granted, but you now lack genitilia.
I wish I could become sober by saying a command word. xD

granted. the command word is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and it must be said without any mistake.

Granted. You only earn $25 a day. I wish I could seize control.
granted. you may seize control of household appliances and wash dishes and clothes with your mind.

You didn't make a wish, so I'll make one for you.

From this point forward your clothes will never be dry, no need to thank me, it was the least I could do. 😉👍
Edit: Just realised you did. Granted, their voices turn out to be like Lenny's from Of Mice and Men.

I wish I was able to hold my breath underwater.

Granted, but every body of water is below freezing due to climate change, so you can only stay submerged for a minute tops

I wish I could talk to my dad again........he's fine, just busy lol

Back