Anyone else naked as much as possible?

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
im always. naked love to be followed after giving off my scent

Always naked in the house..... Clothes are like a red flag to a bull. He has well and truly made me his Bitch.... I am fortunate enough to live on a small holding 38 Hectares (100 acres of Land ) my nearest neighbour is 5 miles away.... naked most of the time on my property

I'm not a nudist, but when i get mounted by my dogs i like to be completely naked...............and make my four leg partners wear socks and avoid eventual scratches :)

Sometimes, when i get back home from work, i just wear a long tshirt and enjoy a wonderful pussy lick while relaxing on the couch

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
I love your post so much! You are a dream come true for so many fantasies!
What breed is he?

I obviously always sleep naked, I try to encourage all my partners to sleep naked too preferably with me 😆

Usually after a shower I will remain naked, that is of course, unless its winter then i wear sweats and a hoodie. Ill still sleep nude no matter the season due to using a heated mattress pad.

I pretty much am when I have the house to myself or in my own space. I sleep nude and don't get dressed right away when I first get up at least until time to go to work
I have the house always to myself. Yes, until I go to work and get back home. Just love being nude and Sniffer is happy about it too.

Damn your lucky mercy id love this.

Back