Anyone else naked as much as possible?

It doesn't seem like it. If there's been any change in his behavior its that since I stopped wearing clothes at home... he's generally been more cuddly. Like if I was wearing clothes and reading a book on my bed he'd hop up and lay down next to me... near me but still a couple inches away. Now he'll snuggle right up against me or even partly lay on top of me.
Aww I like that

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Hi, I understand perfectly what you mean. I have this same ritual with my female dog. It’s just so nice being a dogslut

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
like a true zooslut

It's the way my three ladies and I live. One of only two rules I have at my house: No clothing allowed.
Get everything off before you come in the door.
"Before" coming in the door? You have a secluded front door/porch?

WoW! What a lovely way to treat your dog! You’re so nice to him and you get your satisfaction. Perfect couple!

It doesn't seem like it. If there's been any change in his behavior its that since I stopped wearing clothes at home... he's generally been more cuddly. Like if I was wearing clothes and reading a book on my bed he'd hop up and lay down next to me... near me but still a couple inches away. Now he'll snuggle right up against me or even partly lay on top of me.

Interesting. I'm not sure about dogs, but in my experience most cats won't get in your lap if you're naked. I've experienced one exception, though. Many years ago I lived with a very affectionate cat who always wanted to be on me--not just in my lap, but lying over my body with his face in my face or on my shoulder. Even if I was naked (e.g., sitting on the bed right after a shower, trying to get ready for work), he'd be trying to get in my lap. The fur feels nice, but he also wanted to knead. An adult cat kneading on naked flesh is not so much fun.

Im more of an occasionally nude person. Not only because i dont live alone so im secluded to my room but also because being nude all the time still feels a little weird for me. Im slowly getting more used to it in a non sexual sense. Keep in mind i used to be the kinda guy to sleep in pants and a t-shirt

Im more of an occasionally nude person. Not only because i dont live alone so im secluded to my room but also because being nude all the time still feels a little weird for me. Im slowly getting more used to it in a non sexual sense. Keep in mind i used to be the kinda guy to sleep in pants and a t-shirt
Nude is good. Slick. Soft, cuddly.

f~fuck thats hot asf id pay to see that on the daily
I wish I could be naked but I have to live with folks so bit harder to sneak around butt naked

Back