Anyone else naked as much as possible?

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
?❤️

I love that idea. Thank you.

Well in the summer some days I wander around naked all over my secluded property with my dogs. My intact boy loves when we go on our mating walks - a little fetching, a LOT of sex. Sometimes I'm able to lose all sense of being human and become one with my canine friend.

Last edited:
That sounds so fucking hot and if it were just up to me I agree I would love to be naked all the time but with the upkeep of my property and rental houses, it doesn't allow me the freedom to do so.. Although, when my girlfriend is over, there usually isn't any need to wear clothes anyway. :devilish:

I like to be either naked or almost naked most of the time. I have to wear clothes when I feed the boys and chickens, but atm my Mistress likes me naked at weekends all the time. If I go swimming, I swim naked, but when I go running I have to wear clothes.
It's easy to be naked outside where I live and my gardens are all secluded.

Back