Anyone else naked as much as possible?

Why make more laundry and have something to move aside or off if he's in the mood? Seems like two negatives to wearing clothes at home to me...

I'm with Claire. Home is where no pants are, at the very least. Even being in the city and pretty close to other houses, the windows are positioned so that the neighbors can't see in, and being in less clothes is always more comfortable!

Nude as much as possible. Been sleeping naked since I was 13, even as cold as it gets in Minnesota.
Hell I hate wearing underwear when I go out, always commando

Congratulations
Wish I could be naked with my boy 24/7 but my apartment is a little too cold and it’s winter right now

Literally always. I guess I kinda have a "free-use" fantasy :ROFLMAO: because half the reason I do it is so I can be licked whenever my pup wants to lick me

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
My wife loves to tease me saying stuff like that if we had a dog but then she says “ she wouldn’t fuck the dog, the dog would fuck her” and that is enough to finish me off lol

Back