Anyone else naked as much as possible?

From an age way too young to state here, I've been living without my clothes on, and on this same piece of property.
I only wear clothes when I go to town, and as few clothes as possible. Even in town, I may not leave them on. That's just me.

From an age way too young to state here, I've been living without my clothes on, and on this same piece of property.
I only wear clothes when I go to town, and as few clothes as possible. Even in town, I may not leave them on. That's just me.
Girl of every man's dreams 😉

I am starting to stay more and more nude just me and Samson are normally home alone. Since we’ve started playing, I like to show myself off to him. I feel more comfortable being nude around him and he has way easier access to me, whenever he wants. I also love sleeping nude with him.
Showing yourself off to your dog is lovely, isn't it? Prancing my naked body around in front of my horse excites me a LOT.

Well iam nude at home because I feel comftable and free but I live alone so I dont have anyoen to appreciate my bude body * sad face * .

I fell asleep on the sofa last night and woke up at 3:30 a.m. It was still warm outside, so I went out and walked around the yard fully naked, just to briefly take advantage of the rare opportunity to be naked outdoors. Even if one of my neighbors had been awake and looking out the window, they would not have been able to see me in the dark (or so I assume).

Yes, if I get my own place again soon (had to move in with family currently sadly) I'm going to re institute my rule, anyone over 18, clothing is always optional, no matter what, no matter who, related or not, I love nudity, and it can lead to kinky situations.

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Yes! Currently naked. Have been naked since I got home from work. That's how it is every day unless there's visitors! Unless they ask... ;)

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Hot

I am starting to stay more and more nude just me and Samson are normally home alone. Since we’ve started playing, I like to show myself off to him. I feel more comfortable being nude around him and he has way easier access to me, whenever he wants. I also love sleeping nude with him.
I don’t know why, but that specific part just like really got me 😍

Back