Anyone else naked as much as possible?

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
This is so hot. You are truly an amazing bitch to your boy.

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Very luck woman and dog

um yeah that would be bit difficult in my situation living with my rents and all at the moment and having neighbors all around and two of those neighbors have grade school age kidlets. If I lived away from folks hell yeah, this dude would let it all hang out cause I do have an athletic style body. Would be fun to have a partner of alike mind too. My big dream is to one day find some secluded property off grid in the woods and live there with a a few choice pets and a willing partner.

It's cool if not cold up here alot of the time. But me and soon to be life partner try to go natural as possible as much as possible. It's pretty easy We live in the counrty kinda off the path. :)

Usually when I'm home I'm naked 99% of the time, even thought about dashing out to throw trash at 4 or 5 this morning nude. However, as it gets cooler I do LOVE to wear lingerie!

DISCUSSIONS:
*Discussions which show approval for the defense of pedophilia or incest are prohibited. Details about sexual acts of an incestuous or pedophilic nature are also expressly forbidden.
Interesting, seeing as it has come up before in this forum…

I love to be nude whenever I can, there‘s nothing more liberating!

When I was with my boy years ago it was a race to get naked for him when the house was finally empty for the day. I always loved how excited he would get as each piece of clothing came off. I made sure to put lube on and have him watch me as I rubbed it deep into my hole. Then we would rough house until he grabbed me and took his bitch in whatever room we were in. Exilerating and terrifying the thought of getting caught!

Usually I've only been doing it during the weekends, but lately I've started doing it on any other day too. After all, for as long as we're at home and alone, I'm his bitch to do with as he pleases, so clothes would just get in the way ;3
Damn... You sound like the girl of my dreams, it's too bad your already taken 😉

Prove it, haha!

um yeah that would be bit difficult in my situation living with my rents and all at the moment and having neighbors all around and two of those neighbors have grade school age kidlets. If I lived away from folks hell yeah, this dude would let it all hang out cause I do have an athletic style body. Would be fun to have a partner of alike mind too. My big dream is to one day find some secluded property off grid in the woods and live there with a a few choice pets and a willing partner.
I go outside without pants on all the time, and I live in a neighborhood. They don’t call the cops on me.

I went naked when they were in the house

You're in good company. Kevin Bacon has stated that he feels no reason to wear clothes at home when it's just his wife and kids in the house, and Christopher Atkins' daughter has said that her dad is a big nudist, always naked at home.

I've been to nudist resorts and beaches. There are families at such places.

Back