Anyone else naked as much as possible?

Well said.

I love anticipation, knowing that the person I'm having the adventure with is getting satisfaction from what I'm doing.

That is sex to me xx
w~woof the tease is real strong id be hard pressed not being aroused if I pulled something like that or knew a lass near me doing that every so often

and if she revealed.. >////> fuck id be more horny then a jack rabbit in heat

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
I have an unaltered male and trying to get him to desire me in this way… any suggestions on how you got to that level?

Funny you should ask that question today. I found out only today, quite by accident, that answering your question would involve a NEW (new enough) prohibited topic, added this past July. I'm sorry.
I guess it is not against the rules to tell me what topic is prohibited?

It would be nice to be able come home and stripe down to my birthday suite... Just moved and have extra people in the home, so I am unable to enjoy the freedom of nudity.

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Ah. How this sounds so familiar 🥰

Back