Anyone else naked as much as possible?

God I wish. Sadly roommates at home who aren't chill with that makes it hard. I even wanna be nude when I'm out hiking, if the area is secluded enough I'll walk a trail nude or do stuff at my camp site without any clothes.

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Almost everyday, I've been at home a lot lately so I can be available for him at anytime

When I’m alone at home, always naked in the morning to have sex with my dogs. Especially in summer, out in our garden, out of sight from the neighbors, I play with the dogs like cocksucking, cocklicking and assfucking

When together with my wife in spring or summer when it’s warm enough we enjoy having dirty sex outside between our plants and in our shed. We use gardentools in her vagina and to put my cock in for stimulating the sexfun.

I live pretty nude in spring and summer in my room. Fall and winter tends to be a little too cold for me. I don't have free reign however as roommates would probably find it strange to have this naked guy lounging about.

I honestly hate wearing clothes, makes me feel restricted so yes, i will be naked as much as possible! Besides, we were created without the need for clothes

This is a super hot thread. I might be naked more if I had an active dog padding around behind me, but I've come to really be into the work from home life of keeping myself medium-key aroused in my clothes all day.

Back