Anyone else naked as much as possible?

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
Love being nude with dogs especially if they are furry like GSD's etc, x

Same it’s fantastic till you look out you’re window and people are walking down the street right outside💀😂
Why is that a problem? They are outside, and most probably oblivious of you being nude inside the house.
Never had any issue here, even when I go out in the garden which borders the road

I am as much as possible but that's less than I'd like my roommate makes it hard to be nude but as soon as he leaves to go out of town goodbye clothes

i mean considering my house outfit would just be a hoodie and panties, i feel i would be pretty exposed enough that they could smell my arousal and i could just slide the panties to the side

Get home, change into boxer shorts and T, feed dogs, look for notes from hubby. Dogs eat and head outdoors as I check on dinner plans with hubby. If he’s an hour out, I’ll wait. More than two hours, the dogs come in, get a treat and I undress. They know I am theirs.
I sit on floor, legs apart and they crawl up to begin licking my pussy. I lay back and they finish me quite easily.
they nudge me to my knees and one will follow the other for an awesome 1/2 hour breeding session followed by licking me to another orgasm or two.
we learned i needed to be naked before they could take me. Has worked well :-0
Without the cooking boxers and waiting for a man .
Just spent two days in the south of France on a private estate with not one stitch of clothing other than sandals on at any time with the couple that own the chateau and there four Belgian malinois .
I had a very wet and wild weekend , the last deposit this morning required a tampon to stop me leaking on the plane

I hope this counts, I travel a fair bit and the first thing I have to do in a hotel room is strip naked, second thing happens to be to pull up some zoo videos and you can guess the rest

I dont know why, just teh way it is

I try to always be naked as much as I can for my boy. It’s just him and I in the house. I love wandering around naked and knowing that any time he wants, he can do as he pleases to me. Makes me feel like I’m truly there to be his toy. I’ll get woken up during the night to him licking my pussy. Or I’ll be wandering around doing chores and he’ll paw at me to get me to come down and suck his cock. He’s learned how to ask for a blowjob and wants at least one a day. Makes me feel like I’m just a dog slut and there for his pleasure.
You are his dog slut now, and he knows it. Good girl and keep on pleasuring him

Without the cooking boxers and waiting for a man .
Just spent two days in the south of France on a private estate with not one stitch of clothing other than sandals on at any time with the couple that own the chateau and there four Belgian malinois .
I had a very wet and wild weekend , the last deposit this morning required a tampon to stop me leaking on the plane
hope you will come back often in my country ,

Of course I am. Why should I trouble myself with removing my clothes every time to have sex, then put them back on, then take them off again to have sex again? That makes no sense.

Back