Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

always love when a lady is good mom during the day then when the kid goes to sleep she becomes bad and knotty. have been lucky enough to meet a couple and they are the best ;)

Me encantaría tanto poder tener una relación con una mujer para compartir experiencias y pasar tiempo juntos no tendría precio.

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
I think that it's no so unusual for girl or a mum to enjoy zoo sex 🙂

Absolutely! I couldn't handle the knot sadly but hopefully as time goes on I'll be able to. Other than that though it was really fun, I enjoyed it and it was a bonding experience that I've never really felt before with any man x
On my experience it requires time to take the knot... I would suggest you to train your pussy with someone help

May I ask why you find us sexy?
I feel like the attraction for me is a few things.
1- the courage it takes to own being zoo and to do it infront of/with someone else so attractive.
2-moms have a tendency to be a bit more mature than the bubblegummers
3-I respect the crap out of moms because even though I'm a dad I know that moms are the strong ones because they do so much but rarely get the credit they deserve.
And the list goes on but I think that would be my top 3 reasons of why I find you so sexy.

~rubs chin and thinks~ .....hmmmmm...... so...... if men acted more like dogs, you know like were loyal, caring, protective and were good lovers and didn't put all the emotional baggage like jealousy and control over women ....... that women would like a human male partner or consider a human male partner when she found herself single again with children?
or having a dog is just way easier.......
asking for a friend....

Back