Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

The term "zoo moms" make me think about how would I feel if my own mother was a zoo... No, definitely not into zoo moms, I'm sorry 😄.

I'm not really a loner, I have a daughter, although I'm married, I rarely see my husband, my marriage was made in order not to arouse suspicion, so my husband is gay and I love bestiality, I have experience for more than 20 years in this direction:)
raise suspicion of what?

I'm not really a loner, I have a daughter, although I'm married, I rarely see my husband, my marriage was made in order not to arouse suspicion, so my husband is gay and I love bestiality, I have experience for more than 20 years in this direction:)
Sounds like you're the type of lady I've been looking for

Well if you're all happy that's all it matters!

Муж в курсе ваших предпочтений ? Как воспринимает это ?

Back