Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
Well put. Working two jobs, asking care of the kid, there is not a lot of time left to put into a relationship. All thr headaches that come with sting as a single parent are difficult in and of themselves. With a dog you get so many degrees of relief. You have a guard dog, your kid has a best friend and vs versa, you have a family member, a devoted companion, you have unconditional love without asking for hardly anything in return. It’s only lastly that you also can appreciate alone time, but it pales in comparison to all the other voids it fills in your day to day life.

as a mom thats incredibly nervous being here… this thread kind of helped my nerves more than a little. you have to kind of imagine it from our perspective. we’re already self conscious being a single mom…and then you add this on top of it.

the idea of finding someone who would truly want and accept you for who you are is nerve-wracking, to say the least.
For ever self absorbed pig out there, there’s another who will accept you for who you are. I have come to love this site, the admins and other members for giving all of us the freedom to stretch our wings And not live in the shadows.

for what it’s worth, I have read that 1 in 4 woman have thought about k9 and 1 in 12 have actually done something. Ironically only 1 in 20 men have thought about it. Women are just far more silent about it, so know that you are far from alone

as a mom thats incredibly nervous being here… this thread kind of helped my nerves more than a little. you have to kind of imagine it from our perspective. we’re already self conscious being a single mom…and then you add this on top of it.

the idea of finding someone who would truly want and accept you for who you are is nerve-wracking, to say the least.
Gotta love a zoo mom

Super hot!! I want to meet a lady with a K9 kink. Even if it's just watching the videos. I want to at least masturbate, or have some hot wet sex while watching some good juicy dog pounding and knotting in a milfs pussy! 💕💕

Well put. Working two jobs, asking care of the kid, there is not a lot of time left to put into a relationship. All thr headaches that come with sting as a single parent are difficult in and of themselves. With a dog you get so many degrees of relief. You have a guard dog, your kid has a best friend and vs versa, you have a family member, a devoted companion, you have unconditional love without asking for hardly anything in return. It’s only lastly that you also can appreciate alone time, but it pales in comparison to all the other voids it fills in your day to day life.
So you would rather have a k9 companion then a human?? I am also curious about the possibility that the kids find out and the k9 begins to for lack of a better term “persue” them. When the master is not around.

Back