Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

May I ask why you find us sexy?
For me its the fact that you are obviously open to human and zoo. As a mom you have obviously mated with humans (otherwise you wouldn't have a child) and as a zoo you also mate with other species as well. To me that shows a healthy and open-mind about sex and our status as animals that I find attractive.

May I ask why you find us sexy?
because moms look more feminine, more attractive breasts, the very thought of breastfeeding causes a storm of emotions
you are very attractive, I can only hope that you will post more of your photos, especially without clothes
one can only dream of a video in your performance
you are just incredible

~rubs chin and thinks~ .....hmmmmm...... so...... if men acted more like dogs, you know like were loyal, caring, protective and were good lovers and didn't put all the emotional baggage like jealousy and control over women ....... that women would like a human male partner or consider a human male partner when she found herself single again with children?
or having a dog is just way easier.......
asking for a friend....
Thinking several reasons for single women prefer dogs over men:):)

the challenge and struggle of being a single mom is the hardest and best thing ive ever done.

its not just hard being a mom on your own, but wondering if anyone will really genuinely be interested in you because of your situation.

and when you add in this topic on top of being a single mom, it takes it to kind of another level of wondering if anyone will ever actually sincerely want you. its honestly really, really, really hard.

so when i found this thread, it offered some positive reinforcement to something ive really been struggling with and i appreciate it.

For me, moms that are super open minded in the bedroom are immediately hot. There's something about a woman who is loving and caring and warm having this dark, sexy side to her. Add in something like zoo and it immediately pushes it over the top for me.

the challenge and struggle of being a single mom is the hardest and best thing ive ever done.

its not just hard being a mom on your own, but wondering if anyone will really genuinely be interested in you because of your situation.

and when you add in this topic on top of being a single mom, it takes it to kind of another level of wondering if anyone will ever actually sincerely want you. its honestly really, really, really hard.

so when i found this thread, it offered some positive reinforcement to something ive really been struggling with and i appreciate it.
You’ll find that there are some honest guys that have no issue with single moms and being good role models for their kids, all while being naughty in the bedroom with a special and sexy lady!

I only date moms. I have a child myself and moms tend to know the lifestyle required when we have kids together. Its a bonus if shes a new mom and still producing or willing to be bred again.

Moms in general are fuckin’ attractive/hot. I remember making out with my friend’s ex gf’s step mom while her husband was out of town. I must’ve been like 21 or some shit. She had her back against a wall and pulled me towards her. We started making out for a few minutes after that. And since I was messed up off a 40.oz of malt liquor, I took things a little further by sliding my hand down in between her legs. Yeah.. Moms 🥵

Curious - never lose your mindset of wanting to be desired. As an older male I feel the same, not sure how desirable I am to others but it does not stifle my libido.

Back