Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

I am starting to realize that far from being alone in my desire for K9 dick it became quite common in lockdown for single females found relief in puppy love even stray dog pounds noticed an increase in dogs being taken in by singles. I think a number of these ladies will have kept it up after as we find the Knot fascinating at first it may be enough to get it out the sheath to see the bulge and how it pumps cum every couple of seconds then the urge to touch and spray it and being orally pleasured by your pet, after a while wondering how his cumm tastes, it is then only a short hop to sucking him Humping to the point of intercourse may take more work and patience but the desire to try that knot makes you persist and a few false starts are no deterrent I have had a few anal shots till we got it right he now enters first time every time I have learned how to position my body to welcome him in the way a K9 sprays sperm makes it easy as wetness is never a problem
There are plenty of us out there. It’s not an open topic and we trust very few on this adventure.

Merci d'avoir trouvé les mamans du zoo très chaudes et sexy. Je suis maman et j'ai commencé le zoo il y a de nombreuses années quand j'étais célibataire, mon ex m'a quitté 2 mois avant que j'accouche, puis après un an sans rapport sexuel, un soir j'avais très faim de sexe et le chien que j'avais en plus le temps était là et voyant son sexe sortir de son fourreau je commençais à avoir envie de son sexe, je me laissais aller quand il commençait à me lécher les pieds, ça m'excitait donc je me laissais aller avec lui et j'étais très contente.

Over the years, the number of Moms into zoo has gone up quite a lot. It used to be a very private sort of a thing. Now social media has given all of us some much needed dutch courage!
Plus as the rate of divorce goes up, we are likely to get more adventurous moms....
I myself have witnessed a good number of women in their 40s looking for zoo and I think that is pretty special and courageous of them to find happiness...sometimes men are not a good thing in relationships! A dog's loyalty is nigh unwaverable.

Over the years, the number of Moms into zoo has gone up quite a lot. It used to be a very private sort of a thing. Now social media has given all of us some much needed dutch courage!
Plus as the rate of divorce goes up, we are likely to get more adventurous moms....
I myself have witnessed a good number of women in their 40s looking for zoo and I think that is pretty special and courageous of them to find happiness...sometimes men are not a good thing in relationships! A dog's loyalty is nigh unwaverable.
Where have you seen them? I'd love to find one that would let me watch.

I am starting to realize that far from being alone in my desire for K9 dick it became quite common in lockdown for single females found relief in puppy love even stray dog pounds noticed an increase in dogs being taken in by singles. I think a number of these ladies will have kept it up after as we find the Knot fascinating at first it may be enough to get it out the sheath to see the bulge and how it pumps cum every couple of seconds then the urge to touch and spray it and being orally pleasured by your pet, after a while wondering how his cumm tastes, it is then only a short hop to sucking him Humping to the point of intercourse may take more work and patience but the desire to try that knot makes you persist and a few false starts are no deterrent I have had a few anal shots till we got it right he now enters first time every time I have learned how to position my body to welcome him in the way a K9 sprays sperm makes it easy as wetness is never a problem
Poetry, straight up honesty w/ precise directions. I understand the issues of life. We all can agree we have them, the way they are handled becomes an art!! To orchastraight all issues w/patients, and wisdom is most certainly an ART. I hope and prey for all Mommies to have a very knotty Chistmas. Merry Christmes zooville lady's Gents, and all the rest

Poetry, straight up honesty w/ precise directions. I understand the issues of life. We all can agree we have them, the way they are handled becomes an art!! To orchastraight all issues w/patients, and wisdom is most certainly an ART. I hope and prey for all Mommies to have a very knotty Chistmas. Merry Christmes zooville lady's Gents, and all the rest
I'm definitely praying to find a dog mommy of my own; to become her human beloved while I watch her take a regular dog knotting, and take my turn with her after she's thoroughly inseminated, and spend many years together like this.

Back