Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

What an amazing read this was.
You zoo guys/ watchers really don't seem to mind the idea that those of us with offspring get frisky with the pets.
Heck no! I think it’s incredibly sexy to see a woman who is confident in what she wants and then follows through with it for herself! I would love to learn from a mom

I'd genuinely be surprised if single moms aren't the largest group of girls into dogs
others have said it but
1.No fuss, no pregnancy sex at your fingertips with next to no notice required
2.company and friend for the kids
3. protector and guard
4. steadfastly loyal family member

As long as you're careful and secretive, it's nothing but upsides

I'd genuinely be surprised if single moms aren't the largest group of girls into dogs
others have said it but
1.No fuss, no pregnancy sex at your fingertips with next to no notice required
2.company and friend for the kids
3. protector and guard
4. steadfastly loyal family member

As long as you're careful and secretive, it's nothing but upsides
don't forget its cheaper than a man. that might explain how its hard to find one

There's just something so much hotter about moms. It's why we have the term MILF lol. Kinky moms are exponentially hotter too.

older women are much likely to enjoy or get into a "taboo" like this since they are, older. They have not been brainwashed or doesn't really care about society.
Yet another reason I usually prefer women between around my age or 10 - 15 years older. Ones my age or older usually also have more to say when talking. Not to mention they are usually more solidified in kinks they like. Not that I am against younger women, especially when it comes to casual sexual relationships, just a general "rule" for lack of a better term.

Back