Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

As above, Dogs have the most beautiful cock according to me compared with horses.

I think they have more features with the colors and knot and all 😇

I love the looks of both. Horse would edge out doggy dick in the looks department but they are so damn big its harder to have fun with them. while doggy dicks are sexy to they are also more available as well as manageable, not to mention nothing beats a nice freaking knot .

Well its an easy decision, visually nothing compares with a horse, that huge "pillar of sexuality" as someone here put it, the huge dick the large balls the feeling they envoke, the lromiss of that huge hot load it gets you turned on fast, dog well dogs are gorgeous as well maybe scarry to new commers the huge red thingi they say, gorgeous red rocket we say.
I have personal friends who gont into zoo because of horse dicks they saw as a kid , nothing happened they just saw one , i dont know ppl who have similar stories with dogs.
On the practical side dogs win hands down.
You can keep them even in a small flat. And doga cost an arm and a leg to buy and upkeap. Sexualy well playing a horse requires a lot of prep and its not the easiest thing , dogs on the otherhand simple either u or your doggo wants some action and makes it know and well usualy u canhear moaning in minutes.
I tasted dogs when i was 13 and never stoped, ofc i dreamt of tasting hordlse dick who wouldnt.
Few years later an opportunity came, ofc i took it, it involved me srrvicing the 2 owners which wasnt something i would object to anyways, and then the big reveal, oh ye his dick is so big i can only lick it , oh his sligjtest movemnt knocks me on my ass, the owners helped basically jerked him off while i licked , the load was great but still.
Ofc i became much .ore good at it over the years i dobt need help now but still .
So back to the question dog or horse hmmm.
Would go with dog.

Horse for sure. I don't watch much dog content. The dogs that I've had a chance to play with had really small dicks. Just disappointing. I've only got one experience with horsecock but it was so much more satisfying.

Personally love how unique dog dick looks, but horse cocks are just massive and the thought of such big thick penises draws massive sex appeal

Horse for sure. I don't watch much dog content. The dogs that I've had a chance to play with had really small dicks. Just disappointing. I've only got one experience with horsecock but it was so much more satisfying.
I love both of them, but for enjoy sucking and cumming, for sure dog cocks. It's a pity you was no lucky, but believe me, some dogs have got huge cocks, larger than human and specially thick ( u won't failure with most of mastiffs or large males mixed on part shepherd, mastiff, dane or rottie ). Cum taste is also more pleasant on dogs than horses or human

There is something beautiful in the color and shape of a dog cock. I've owned a Dane, golden, and a rottie, all of them having had human lovers, and while their cocks were different from each other the basic shape and texture of them as my girlfriends pleased them won me over.

I love how dog cocks pull out from sheath and start growing dramatically, while throbbing and spitting cum like a firehose. Unique shape, really smooth shaft and girthy knot all make dog dick the most enjoyable for sucking and being fucked in animal kingdom. I love the horse cock aesthetics, but dog one is on the top. Even the size is noticeable, some large males have such big cocks that you will be able to forget the rest of penises forever

Back