Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Fuuuck I love them both, dog cocks are just so fun shaped, and the knot always seems amazing, but horsecocks are just so big and pump out sooo much cum. I do think I’d have to go dog cock though, I like knots way to much

It's hard to say. The only one I had occassion to try was so thick that there was no chance to put it in my mouth and licking left me frustrated. I guess it would have to be a mini. Dog cocks are best for humping:) Horse cocks are awesome visually:) but as far as practice/experience goes I must sadly admit that so far it's human big cock (8-9") that I'd pick.. at least unless I try a mini-stallion someday.
Spectacular reponse

Personally both are hot, but it’s the amount of sperm shooting out that I really care for. I love seeing an animals balls slowly empty it’s load until you can see how empty and satisfied it is 😍

Ive only ever experience dog cock however i gotta go with horse. As mentioned above horse cock is more aesthetically pleasing imo. The long veiny shaft and that soft velvet looking sheath of a horse looks like it would feel amazing in hand. Oh and the weight! Im getting a little chub just thinking about holding a horse cock as he gets more and more excited. Hmmm!

Aesthetically or functionally? I think both have their pros and cons. Aesthetically, I really love horse cock - those lovely, hefty orbs, the long spire of cockmeat to love and worship, the imposing flare... but the idea of actually taking one is a bit intimidating! I love the veiny look and bulbous, swelling knot of a canine, too, and the idea of being knotted and intimately tied is a bit more pleasant on the functionality side. Horse for looks, dog for practicality and intimacy

There’s just something about the canine penis that makes it such a beautiful thing. Plus, knots are just heavenly. So I’ll say dog cock

Who cares? PENIS! Any size, shape, color, critter, etc.. etc.. any willing friendly critter is welcome in my book.

Back