Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Gotta go with horse. They have the massive balls on display the long thick shaft mmm. Definitly horse. Tbh dog penuses kinda gross me out a little. They look so weird. Don't get me wrong I'd absolutely love to have one in me and maybe my opinion on its appearance will change in time but currently looking at dog dicks doesn't do much for me. The balls aren't bad though

Dog dicks are great because they are attatched... to a dog! A lovable, loyal, sexy friend who will equally cuddlefuck or hike up a mountain with you. Horses are quite big and that factor alone puts horsecock in high regard... But lets be honest. When it comes to convienence, and whom can snuggle better afterwards, its mans best friend hands down.

A horse pumps for 15 seconds and wants nothing to do with you after. A dog will fall asleep by your warmth, dick still pumping and squirting for half an hour. It is an intense , trusting, bond that goes back millenia between man and canine, and I think somewhere along the billions of interactions, love and sex became somewhat common.

That being said, Im open to hearing how well the bond can be between a horse and man, and in no way am I entirely ruling them out as partners. But based on my experiences, dog dick rules.

Back