Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

No cock like horse cock.
Although I would love to feel all tied up by a dog. If I could choose both I would but by a smidge I think dog takes my vote.

I could not take a horse but definitely want to suck the horse cock and drink the cum

I need to experience just to tell... A horse cum inside of me would feel so warm and herotic... A dog dick would feel smaller but compensating with the eagerness of wanting to fuck you...

For me depends... I love to aprecciate the living body as a wonderful piece... Like I love the format of a female body and I think its a lot more beautiful than a men... But in the wild animal! Love the powerful ones... there are fantastic dogs and horses... depends... but both are fantastic to watch

I’m generally a star sight guy but I’d make an exception for a stallions penis. I would love for those massive heaving balls and big beautiful penis to pump a warm lake of Sperm deep inside my horse dick hungry ass. I want to get fertilized! 💦

Attachments

• C8BBED1F-1142-45A5-B649-A9A2E233EE73.png
    C8BBED1F-1142-45A5-B649-A9A2E233EE73.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
  • ADF61A04-DE9A-4CD9-ACA1-CF38D650D1B4.png
    ADF61A04-DE9A-4CD9-ACA1-CF38D650D1B4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
I’m generally a star sight guy but I’d make an exception for a stallions penis. I would love for those massive heaving balls and big beautiful penis to pump a warm lake of Sperm deep inside my horse dick hungry ass. I want to get fertilized! 💦
Straight…..auto correct

I could probably take about 12 inches of him inside me to about his medial ring. I would wiggle and clench on him to make the sperm in his balls pump hot milky jets inside of me. 💦

Attachments

• DC9F574C-A5F1-46E9-B70E-A854681F9EF3.jpeg
    DC9F574C-A5F1-46E9-B70E-A854681F9EF3.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 18
I might actually stretch wide enough and engulf the base of his beautiful penis inside of me. I love getting stretched and would love to feel his balls against my ass cheeks as he releases his hot fertile sperm into me. I would clench my ass firmly on his penis and make him lose control inside me. 💦💦💦💦💦waterfall.

Horse dicks just seem like a pillar of sexuality to me, I vote horse haha.
I want to get stretched by a horses penis and feel the massive load of cum getting pumped deep inside me. To hear a stallion grunting and groaning as he unloads inside me would not only feel amazing but satisfying knowing that you got his big sexy penis off inside of your wanting silky clenching insides. I want stallion sperm inside me! 💦💦💦💦💦🥵😍

Sucking horse cock is only second to fucking mares. That long shaft is amazing. The feeling intense. The quantity of horse cum to swallow is satisfying...what more can be said...I'll go for horse cock anytime anyplace! :love:(y)

I cannot believe many comments here, a horse doesn't cum easily, definitely impossible only if you're going to sucking him. Most of users write from experiences or imagination? That said, dog cock is the best , aesthetically beautiful and extremely arousing when you know you gonna enjoy it for a quite time

Horse dick or Dog dick?
They're both gorgeous In their own looks but the way horses parade around when they're hard, flexing their lengthy cocks and slapping their bellies to show off how horny they are and wagging it around for everyone to see... It really gets me going. My vote is cast for horsecock!
then again seeing that red tip poking out from the sheath and watching the knot inflate is something else... Fuck why are beast dicks so goddamn sexy

Back