Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Both are great looking but based on desire alone I LOVE horse cock. I'd be in heaven on a stud farm. But talking realistically a dog is a lot easier to take and way easier to hide from prying eyes

I think I’ve come closest to outing myself as a zoo being caught staring at horse cock but it’s too intimidating to ever try out. Dogs forever for me. 💖

Both:
Dogs - Better, longer & faster pounding; constant cumming; knot & being knotted up; better tasting cum; best for quickies and can repeat. Plus you can just have a good, quick fuck with a random dog you encounter!

Horse - Bigger, sexier looking; smooth feeling penis skin; better to suck on and have a dick head to suck on; horsey smell; strong cumblast & lots of it; fills you up completely when inside you; and it just looks so fucking sexy when hanging there!

I've experienced both and cannot choose. 🤔 😳

Dog dick gets me harder faster than anything else, but the thought of jerking off a horse and getting covered in his cum…I guess my answer is both.

I love both of them. Both look nice. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Dog are easier to insert but horse has heaps more cum. I want both but finding an available horse is few and far between. Would love to find someone who has a horse to share.

Oh a dogs for sure… what isn’t hotter than a red glistening doggy cock….

Canines. I love the red, big knots, also seem so much more manageable. Even the biggest ones can be dealt with. Horse is just so damn big its intimidating. Cool to look at for size but i prefer canine.

Gotta go with horse. They have the massive balls on display the long thick shaft mmm. Definitly horse. Tbh dog penuses kinda gross me out a little. They look so weird. Don't get me wrong I'd absolutely love to have one in me and maybe my opinion on its appearance will change in time but currently looking at dog dicks doesn't do much for me. The balls aren't bad though
I’m also a fan of their big balls and thick shafts, horses are just better

Back