Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Have you tried man cock too or r u bisex or gay? I wonder if there are hetero males but have sexual things with male animals:)
I´m hetero and love dogs dick. But without experience with it yet. No problem to me being with 2 dogs (my favorites breeds is rott, gsd, labrador) and another hetero (each with your dog) doing sex a lot, knotted and suck his dicks together. This no makes me gay or bi. Just fantasy and dream come true.

And you: bi, gay, hetero?

Last edited:
Horse. Big gorgeous balls to fondle, huge size and they look amazing when they flex and masturbate themselves. That slapping sound of a horse cock hitting a horses belly when it's masturbating is so erotic.
Studs love to have their huge balls fondled! It isn't difficult to get him hard: just fondle the massive balls and he'll slowly start dropping that cock....and...!!!

Studs love to have their huge balls fondled! It isn't difficult to get him hard: just fondle the massive balls and he'll slowly start dropping that cock....and...!!!
Oh, yes, like my stallion, atleast I gave him a pretty good blow job yesterday, his balls are so awesome.

Back