Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Dog. Horse dicks are hard, long and whatever but.. they just don't fit. Which makes it awkward for the spectators, the girl and the act overall.

Definitely dog dick! I love their shape and size and the idea of being knotted has always turned me on.
Horse cocks are not bad, but look for a big dog and enjoy with a throbbing veiny wet cock and knot cumming during the whole sex, now you go back and say what's your fav cock in zoo

dog gets my vote. i’ve always wanted to take a knot, and horse cocks seem a little intimidating haha

dog gets my vote. i’ve always wanted to take a knot, and horse cocks seem a little intimidating haha
Would be happy to experience both, feel the knot inside. Agree horse does seem intimidating to take hence why I’d prefer to just play with it until it erupts, have been told taste is better, but can’t confirm either way.

Never seeing a horse dick up close and personal I can only say dog dick is better. But seeing a horse in movies they do seem a bit better to look at than a blood red, purple veined dog dick. I guess I'll just have to do a side by side some day
Life goals

I will probably die dreaming of watching a woman burying her face in between huge horse balls. Otherwise I will die from fapping to such a divine thing.

This is a tough one. I would have to go with doggy dick because it turns me on with how hard they get. Also I think horse cock might be a bit much for me to handle haha

I've never had the pleasure of either, but aesthetically i think horse cock is gorgeous, especially their heavy balls
but i feel like you can have a lot more manageable fun with a dogs dick
I'm torn! 🙊

i have no real experience so i can't say for sure but i love horse cock!!! that's not to say i don't love dog dick, that's a total dream too!!

Speak on behalf of my wife,she has never tried either but she horse cock is more temptation but to be safe she would go for dog cock by watching them.

Back