Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

They're both incredible in their own ways

But if I had to pick only one to look at for the rest of my life, I'd pick horse.

Horse. I was with a mare recently when a stallion was on the other side of the fence, “hanging” out. He knew what we were doing. Something about seeing a big horse dick got me going real good with the mare.

Last edited:
I find dogs so much more attractive just seems like they are are so perfect especially the knot to be able to lock into us in the most perfect way. Ive never really been attracted to horses in that way so I'm a doggy girl all the way

I've seen a lot of great dog cocks out there, but i have seen some good looking horse cocks out there too. However I find dog cocks more attratice. Always loved the knot they get~

When you look at a big dog cock out of sheath, you may notice how sexy can be a penis...If dog likes being sucked then you will understand why they have the best cocks

i've only experienced dog so like, i don't know what...textural? advantages a horse has! in general i'm a bit scared of anything FLAT like that, just as far as penetration goes, though from a domination perspective that has it's own appeal...

still, it might be bias, but i have to pick dog! like even just being kept in a sheath it's so soft and warm and knots!! like it's literally just meant to be shoved in a hole how do you get hotter than that 🥵

I love both of them.

Dog cocks are sweet, tasty, throbbing, veiny and cum a lot....not to mention the knot

Horse cocks are smooth, impressive, hard, must say truly beautiful and manly

If I would pick only one, I'd say Horse cock. Something sexy about that, it seems to be an extremely huge human cock cause of the shape of glans (flare), shaft and balls. Best animal cock for sure

Horse dicks are fucking amazing. Would never want to try take one in my ass though. Dog dicks don't look as nice, but I'd take them all day long.

Back