Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Something about dog cocks are so mesmerizing, anytime I see a big dog my first thoughts always how big and good his cock would taste, plus I love being stretched more than anything so getting knotted is so hot

I like dog cocks. Seems much more realistic to take, and I often fantasize about having the warm beast on my back while pumping me full. The idea of being stuck for 10+ minutes also seems a thrill.

I’mma say dog, just because I’m a small guy and horses are… huge lol would still love to try and take a horse tho

So far I have had sex with 2 dogs only. Horse dick looks nice , but enormous huge, I'm not sure if I'm goin'to try out anything with horse.

Last edited:
Something about dog cocks are so mesmerizing, anytime I see a big dog my first thoughts always how big and good his cock would taste, plus I love being stretched more than anything so getting knotted is so hot
I agree, aesthetically men have good dicks depending on the individual, on horses it is almost always worth while to enjoy looking at them. But I must admit that some big dogs, when they show their shafts and knots fully out of the sheath, are really mesmerizing. Pulsating large veiny & hard dicks ready to give u lots of cum. Remember, a dog cock may be really big and stay a long time hard. The nicest dicks I've ever seen in my life, no doubt belonged to dogs.

Personally, dog cock edges out. There's the sheath, colour, knot, the fact I would actually be able to take one, etc. But words cannot express how much I'd love to rub my body against a stallion's cock and get a nice facial from him.

Back