Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Both get me horny. Visually a horse cock is just majestic and powerful looking with nice big balls. Doggy cock though, the color, sheen, and that knot is mouth watering. Its hard to choose, but if basing only on looks, horse. I love both though!

i prefer dog penises. i love their wetness, their visible veins, the way they just look like a lustful rod of sensitive nerves. i find it so hot when just a little bit pokes out of their sheath, too.
I love when tips pokes out of sheaths and when pull back and you can see their knots, then the whole package starts growing and ask yourself when it stop. While it becomes a huge cock, your lover will cum from the beginning to the end, and that shiny wet thing will be pulsating to be worshipped

Ask Mr. Hands he might prefer dogs. ^.^ I would prefer horses though they look more beautiful. Meatier and more fleshy. I always didnt like the red veiny look of a dogs wang. It still turns me on but I just dont like the way it looks as if its a dick that has been skinned.

Gotta go with horse. They have the massive balls on display the long thick shaft mmm. Definitly horse. Tbh dog penuses kinda gross me out a little. They look so weird. Don't get me wrong I'd absolutely love to have one in me and maybe my opinion on its appearance will change in time but currently looking at dog dicks doesn't do much for me. The balls aren't bad though
Interesting pov

Theres NO COCK Like HORSECOCK. K9's can't and won't ever compare. Dogs are wimps #HORSECOCK is superior FOREVER 🐴😂🐎🦓 these are undisputed Farmer Facts, Yeehaw Ya'll 🤠
youtu.be/h2dJ-JUzhVs

Visually horse, no beating that. As far as I know it's the most aesthetically pleasing dick out there. Dog dicks is gorgeous and breathtaking inside me but visually it's not the most appealing thing in the world.

Back