When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me i was destroying pillow sub 10 then got my first real toy some good months ago at 21. it was a 2 hole pony toy and the best thing ever

My first sex toy was the mattress, I was very very young and what I did was lie on my stomach and took one leg out of bed and supported it on the floor, my pussy was right on the edge and the mattress seam felt it right between the lips of my pussy, moved my hips and rubbed my body against the bed

I was addicted to that, I did it several times a day, I went to my room and I did it even on family reunion days, I liked to do it in other beds when we went on a trip, I was a girl addicted to masturbating from a very young age
Very cool.

Ages ago, but I did eventually go bad dragon, and well, taking a knot is something :D haven't had the real thing but the toy certainly is an eye opener.

I have 2 sex toys, Rex and Diego from BD (small) I can take diego and his knot, but rex is too difficult. I guess practice makes perfect, but damn is it tough, i can get the knot about half way. Any tips or tricks? DM me if you have the same or similar toys

I started when super young. Toothbrush handle. 35mm film canisters stuck one inside the other. Anything a kid could shove up his ass that didn't require being an adult to buy. I want to say I was probably about 8 years old when I started. It was not so much sexual too me, at least, I didn't know it was. I just liked something in my ass.

I was introduced to toys by my aunt and uncle when young. After some other adventures and being totally amazed how he slid in her ass, they showed me their dildo collection and how they worked and seen as uncle had one in him I should try. And the demon was born!
Now that sounds like a fun time

I started out with pens and markers when I was pretty small, and moved up to other convenient objects and things I made for the purpose. I think I got my first proper sex toy when I was 19 or 20, perhaps. Thankfully I now have the money & space for some BadDragon toys ;) I have quite a few!

I was raised mormon but had a spiritual awakening when I was about 13 and discovered my kinky side when 17 my first toys were what's called pervetables namely pens, bottles, brush handles and other non specific sex toys first actual sex toy ever purchase I was 22 living in Salt Lake City working as CNA and purchase Doc Johnson triple bubble gumdrop buttplug off Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back