When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wont believe this:

So you go get 4 things:
1. A small or large prigle chips "can" (depending on the size of your member or hands.....) i suppose the small one works fine.
2. Latex gloves (well 2 i suppose)
3. 2 x kitchen washing sponges ( or any 2 sponges i suppose )
4. For good measure 2 / 3 hair elastics.

5. Last but important "lube"

Cut hole in gloves end to release air and maybe a small hole in the pringle chips can. Place the glove on the sponge and then the 2nd sponge on the glove. Now add the hair elastic maybe 2 around the sponge and the glove, then push that into the prigle chips holder and fold the glove around the top.

Its a orgasm in in can! Works so nice if you want it tighter adjust the elastics.

:) Enjoy and let me know how that works. If you want i can post some pics of mine.
Wow that’s sounds very inventive I’ll pass on the idea 😜

You wont believe this:

So you go get 4 things:
1. A small or large prigle chips "can" (depending on the size of your member or hands.....) i suppose the small one works fine.
2. Latex gloves (well 2 i suppose)
3. 2 x kitchen washing sponges ( or any 2 sponges i suppose )
4. For good measure 2 / 3 hair elastics.

5. Last but important "lube"

Cut hole in gloves end to release air and maybe a small hole in the pringle chips can. Place the glove on the sponge and then the 2nd sponge on the glove. Now add the hair elastic maybe 2 around the sponge and the glove, then push that into the prigle chips holder and fold the glove around the top.

Its a orgasm in in can! Works so nice if you want it tighter adjust the elastics.

:) Enjoy and let me know how that works. If you want i can post some pics of mine.
Pringles pussy sounds better than it feels. Just get a fleshlight. Also Ive tried to make one in the past.

After getting the real thing when i was 12, not really used a toy till around iwas 14 i guess, Used my fingers, later a banana.. candle etc. Now have a lot of toys, but nothing beats the real thing:):)
Love to hear more drop me a message.

My first sex toy was the clinical thermometer for body temperatur and those suppositories i would get in the bun as a child.
Kinda likes both even as a kid.
My first dildo was a heirloom from my brother as he moved out in 2010.
He thought i would use it on my first girlfriend soon. Well....

A couple kitchen implements (rolling pins, spatulas) but gave up soon after he realized i could even use a mineral water bottle to have my fun. :D
You're too cool! I admire how you just keep on, insisting that youre a sexual person and damn well wants to masturbate, in the face of his condemnations.

Saw a recipe for an edible fleshlight and lube in an anime i can try to find the video, but the fleshlight was good, and so was the lube, but was tasteless since i made two batches so i could taste it

Late, very late. When did I try the first one... well, I tried a fleshlight together with a zoo friend at age 19 or 20.
Or very, very early, if humping plushies counts. 😅

In fact, I *owned* my first sextoy just about 3 years ago. I'm not into anal, and so the market for males has always been very disappointing. Fleshlights didn't cut it for me, and even with the vibrating masturbator I got back then, I'm rather bored. Then, maybe two 2-2.5 years ago I got myself the obligatory bad dragon stuff. Hazel, which is awful in my opinion - much too tight and once you are in, you always pop right out again, and it feels like... well, just like a solid piece of silicone. It's a shame that I heard people say that it "feels like the real thing" - yeah... nope. Then I got myself a doggy cock sleeve that I never had the chance to use yet (with someone). It looks nice, but it's also uncomfortable to wear. And you'd need to but a condom over the whole thing because there's no way you could wear one and slip in ^^

You can probably tell I'm not a big fan of toys.
I'll have the real thing please.

Last edited:
When I was a teen.. didn't have a sex toy so when ever I was super horny I used my mom's hairbrush.. the thick round edge was so good.. also used a eggplant

Ah, my first sex toy, I remember it well.
I was a young Hooligan, often scanning mom & dad's night stands for loose change.
then One Day, in moms nightstand, in the bottom drawer, I found a 6" slightly upward curved, Dildo/vibrator, with a fresh set of Duracel's in it.
I swiped it. I figured, "whose she gonna ask?"
So of course I used it. and for a few more years after that too.
Not 1 mention was EVER made about the hijacked dildo.

Guess that makes me D.B.Pooper. (Snicker)
Lol, funny to think what she thought when she went to use it the next time. Lmao

I'm frustrated to say I had my first orgasm at 15 because of one of those wiggle pens. But at 16, a naughty friend from online bought me a very nice realistic vibrator. No strings attached, he just wanted to know I was enjoying myself with something decent.

You have better friends than I did. I lost my virginity to a friend of my dads when I was 14. Never really had many sex toys x

You have better friends than I did. I lost my virginity to a friend of my dads when I was 14. Never really had many sex toys x
Hey, me too! I was 16, but it was still a friend of my dad. Actually, that was my first PinV sex. Had my definition of sex been a bit more enlightened, it happened much earlier with one of my girl friends, but I couldn't pinpoint an age. Between 7 and 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back