When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first toys were not actual sex toys. The first thing I ever used was my pillow to grind on, then a hairbrush handle, and eventually the base of an electric toothbrush. You get creative when you're young, horny, and tired of your fingers. I've used pre-paid giftcards to get my first real sex toy when I was probably still too young for one but oh well. My collection now isn't huge but there's more real toys there now than the improvised ones I used to use.

Nothing crazy for me, somewhere around 13. Not a real sex toy of course, didn't have money. But I was desperate to get my hole stretched so I would sit on a bottle of proactive. It was definitely too thick for me lol. Ended up getting a small tear...didn't stop me from going back for more after I healed tho

My first toys were not actual sex toys. The first thing I ever used was my pillow to grind on, then a hairbrush handle, and eventually the base of an electric toothbrush. You get creative when you're young, horny, and tired of your fingers. I've used pre-paid giftcards to get my first real sex toy when I was probably still too young for one but oh well. My collection now isn't huge but there's more real toys there now than the improvised ones I used to use.
Thanks for your reply glad you had fun.

Nothing crazy for me, somewhere around 13. Not a real sex toy of course, didn't have money. But I was desperate to get my hole stretched so I would sit on a bottle of proactive. It was definitely too thick for me lol. Ended up getting a small tear...didn't stop me from going back for more after I healed tho
Thanks for your reply.

Ah, my first sex toy, I remember it well.
I was a young Hooligan, often scanning mom & dad's night stands for loose change.
then One Day, in moms nightstand, in the bottom drawer, I found a 6" slightly upward curved, Dildo/vibrator, with a fresh set of Duracel's in it.
I swiped it. I figured, "whose she gonna ask?"
So of course I used it. and for a few more years after that too.
Not 1 mention was EVER made about the hijacked dildo.

Guess that makes me D.B.Pooper. (Snicker)

i never actually bought myself anything until i had my first job at 17, and even then it took me until age 19 to buy my first toy ? and i was already exploring more and more online at that point, so the first toy i bought was one of the tentacle dildos from BD... it was too small, but it was fun to suck ?

When I started at about 13, i mostly used hairbrush handles and larger then average pens and anything else I could get up there really ?.

Until recently I had the genius idea of putting my 3D printer to practical use so, I used the 3D dildo creator tool( yes it’s a real thing) to make a k9 style toy with some lube or a condom if I have one I’m off to the races. The hardest part about it was trying to print a dildo for 4 hours without anyone noticing.

Aged 16 as soon as I got my bank card and a job, I ordered a fleshlight which were pretty new back then. I had to time the delivery just right so no one else was in the house and there was no tracking so it was a tense couple a days ? . Safe to say it was the best £50 I spent back then.

There were these phone prop up things that were shaped like a butt plug. We had 3 of em and eventually I could use all of em at once. After that it was bottles of random stuff with increasing sizes. Weirdest was probably chocolate which I melted and shaped.

Mine was my first semester at college. I was raised pretty LDS so touching yourself at all was "against the word of wisdom". I got lucky and had some pretty open roommates. I one of them let me borrow the hitachi for a night. I bought one of my own immediately after ?
That's very cool. Are you still in the church or did you find your way out?

First actual dildo was around 25 (a Bartlebee and a Wolfamutt from EE), but I experimented with pens and stuff in the shower not long after I started jacking off (which was when I was 10). Also carved a couple of butt plugs from driftwood when I was in my early teens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back