When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the improvised-kind count as well..? :)
If it does, i can say 5 - 6 years old. I remember i used to stuff my plushie-animals in my undies, and then rub my waist back and forth when in bed, realising "hey that kinda feels really good...".

And granted; they were all animal-plushies! I remember i had a dolphin, a turtle, a bear...

Maybe that's where my animal-interest came from...? :ROFLMAO: lol

Do the improvised-kind count as well..? :)
If it does, i can say 5 - 6 years old. I remember i used to stuff my plushie-animals in my undies, and then rub my waist back and forth when in bed, realising "hey that kinda feels really good...".

And granted; they were all animal-plushies! I remember i had a dolphin, a turtle, a bear...

Maybe that's where my animal-interest came from...? :ROFLMAO: lol
I had this Orka plush animal which i humped and rode against in bed. Must have been pre teens...

After that, years of nothing untill my late teens, early twenties, I bought some toys with a girlfriend of mine. After she tried them out, she wanted to see me enjoy one of them as well.

Always enjoyed playing with my ass, just exploring with my fingers. Then I went to build-a-bear. Got my bear a little baseball outfit. At some point I got the idea to have fun with the little baseball bat it came with. Dipped it in Vaseline and slowly slid it in. I was 7. I remember slowly thrusting it back and forth, and bending over in front of the mirror to get a look at my ring stretching around it.

After that, I learned to love pushing a pingpong ball up there and pushing it back out.

I guess my first time was when I was 11 or 12-years-old when I did a random DIY fleshlight/pocket pussy. Wasn't the best experience, but spiced up my masturbation a bit at least. I also used unused tooth-brushes handle to screw my ass when I got bored doing it with fingers, but needless to say that experience wasn't that pleasant either.

When I was 15-years-old I went to a local sex-shop and bought an actual pocket pussy, butt-plug and some cheap anal-beads, so those were my first actual sex-toys.

Always enjoyed playing with my ass, just exploring with my fingers. Then I went to build-a-bear. Got my bear a little baseball outfit. At some point I got the idea to have fun with the little baseball bat it came with. Dipped it in Vaseline and slowly slid it in. I was 7. I remember slowly thrusting it back and forth, and bending over in front of the mirror to get a look at my ring stretching around it.

After that, I learned to love pushing a pingpong ball up there and pushing it back out.
It's crazy how we know so young what feels good without having a clue whT we are doing.

My first actual sex toy I was around 11 and while snooping I found mom's vibrator. It was a jackrabbit and it was pretty obvious even for me then what it was for, it was way to big to go in me but I could tell the part the vibrated would go in my clit, so I turned out to around and just used that. Omg it was amazing!

I did not have my name on it. I was trying to be super-secret and was still living with family at the time. Not sure why she opened it, other than the fact she was very noisy, really don't know why she told me! Maybe she suspected?
What a bitch. I bet she still has it. You can get them from Amazon.

My first actual sex toy I was around 11 and while snooping I found mom's vibrator. It was a jackrabbit and it was pretty obvious even for me then what it was for, it was way to big to go in me but I could tell the part the vibrated would go in my clit, so I turned out to around and just used that. Omg it was amazing!
Did you keep using it and did she ever find out.

Around 2012 i think. I inhertied the dildo from my brother who were moving out to be "used by your own girlfriend in the future".
He didnt know that i would test said dildo for quality and usablility myself.
Not the best quality, sticky and a little smelly (latex).
I stated to really enjoy a dildo when i got my DB Rex in 2017. I
n love with it since.
Dreaming of having a real dog inside of my again in the future!

Goodness...that is so, so sexy...

Maybe I'll sound like a bitch but I never had one. I ordered one once, a wold toy, it arrived at my neighbors and she returned it, joking to me on what she got. It was so embarrassing but never got to use it.
That is so sad...I'm so sorry that happened to you. I really am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back