When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was probably almost 20 when I decided to buy proper sex toys. I wanted to try a few things so I just brought a lot of stuff online. Some were expensive, some were that cheap jelly crap.

I did order an Elypseart knot dildo a few days a go, I'm so excited for it to arrive! 😉

I was way to young but i loved getting naked and strapping a old leather belt around my belly real tight . I lay down on my back and pushed my taint against the corner of the washing machine. That way i found out i could put my legs behind my head and suck my self off .

I was way to young but i loved getting naked and strapping a old leather belt around my belly real tight . I lay down on my back and pushed my taint against the corner of the washing machine. That way i found out i could put my legs behind my head and suck my self off .
GENIUS! Wish I'd thought of that when I was young and flexible

GENIUS! Wish I'd thought of that when I was young and flexible
Ooh i loved it ! my mom found marks on my belly from the belt and i had to tell her how i got them. I was never to use the belt again if i did things like that.

I first started out with a vibrating pencil, later on i did find a dildo from my parents, played a couple off times with it before ordering my own toys, trough the years i tried a couple of prostate toys but the best feeling for me ( with toys) is still a simple g-spot vibrator.

Sort of following on from some other when and how threads.
I'd love to know what age people here first tried sex toys and how it came about.?

I borrowed my mom's Pink vibrational dildo at 14 would go so far as to me going in the shower with that in me haha.

I purchased my first one at 16, ended up buying the "Chance Flared" dildo from Bad Dragon. Had a blast using it with my girlfriend at the time would always roleplay some fictional ranch with her using that.

I was like... prepubescent... I would hump anything I could find. Pillows, stuffed animals, corners, tubs.... I bought a body massager like this one at Walmart when I was like 14 and it serviced me for many yearsView attachment 112567
Oh yes, I had a few of those way back before I got my wand. They can be a very nice little ride. The ones I had, I either burned them up, or got them too wet. They were always absolutely soaked and slippery. After that, those little knobbies still felt very nice inside me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back