When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of following on from some other when and how threads.
I'd love to know what age people here first tried sex toys and how it came about.?
i didn't q.q Im broke college student living with my parents. I want to buy sex toys... but It would be impossible to hide so I am just waiting till I move out or somthin

I was way too young when my uncle introduced me to oral sex and then intercourse. He is the one who told me to use a cucumber if I was horney. That was my first "sex toy". It was a bit too big, but I tried a candle that was a bit smaller.

Do the improvised-kind count as well..? :)
If it does, i can say 5 - 6 years old. I remember i used to stuff my plushie-animals in my undies, and then rub my waist back and forth when in bed, realising "hey that kinda feels really good...".

And granted; they were all animal-plushies! I remember i had a dolphin, a turtle, a bear...

Maybe that's where my animal-interest came from...? :ROFLMAO: lol
That sounds cool to me Laura.

I was about 9 or 10 I was turned out instantly go balls deep with girls guys and then had my first dildo in me around 13 or 14 and then the dog obsession began when uncle Richard\Dickie convinced me it was ok to bleed and be ripped from my first mount I stayed on all fours until I liked it

Last edited:
Ah, my first sex toy, I remember it well.
I was a young Hooligan, often scanning mom & dad's night stands for loose change.
then One Day, in moms nightstand, in the bottom drawer, I found a 6" slightly upward curved, Dildo/vibrator, with a fresh set of Duracel's in it.
I swiped it. I figured, "whose she gonna ask?"
So of course I used it. and for a few more years after that too.
Not 1 mention was EVER made about the hijacked dildo.

Guess that makes me D.B.Pooper. (Snicker)
Super hot!!!

I remembered another thing! A few years after my first magic-marker toying I found a wooden pestle from the kind of food strainer that you use when canning your own tomato sauce. What attracted me to it was the smooth conical shape ;)

in my teen years. anything I could find.. broom sticks, toilet plunger handles, but favorite was knumb-chucks (the ones made of wood).. Later on I would use pots and pans handles.. (had to be discrete back in the day.. now all is good.. )

in my teen years. anything I could find.. broom sticks, toilet plunger handles, but favorite was knumb-chucks (the ones made of wood).. Later on I would use pots and pans handles.. (had to be discrete back in the day.. now all is good.. )
Love this reply. Imagination all fired up. Bed Posts?

I'm definitely not proud of this but hey I am who I am 😄 I used to do a lot of stuff actually I'd go to get laundry in the basement and I'd sneak wear my mom's underwear, and when no one was home I found a nice plaid shirt skirt that I'd put on and then try their sex toys(big red dildo & bullet vibrator) I then in the shower once I took like 10 grapes and shoved them up my ass 😂 funnily enough I also used to douche with fully empty and clean shampoo bottle, I think I ate the grapes too. Now the hard part is my age at the time... Maybe I was 13-15 honestly I don't remember, part of me tried forgetting this actually.

I should really use 'em more. I got a bad dragon rex when I was 17 and never really used it much until recently. The knot feels really good on it tho, maybe I should get some more once I can afford it, those things are waaaay too expensive!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back