When did you first try sex toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 16 and used Amazon gift cards to get them. When I realized it was an option I asked for Amazon gift cards for Christmas that year and got like 5. All cheap garbage that I ended up splitting in half.

i lived with a friends family for a couple years in my teens, and i was a nosey kid. when i was 14ish i found my friends moms box of toys they had tucked away. used her g-spot vibe a couple times when no one was home, and swiped their anal beads. Nothing was ever mentioned about the beads lol

My fingers of course! I guess that doesn't count, lol... Anyone remember the razors that had a vibrating handle? That was my on my clit while i used things like a sharpie pen, then candles (broke a few,) and eventually cucumbers when I realized I loved size. I was lucky to have someone in my life who could order toys for me online by the time I got first actual sex toy.

The first time was at 17 with my first girlfriend. After we finished fucking for the first time, we discussed our sexual experiences. When I told her I had already been anal fucked, she got up, went to her closet, came back with a dildo and said she wanted to fuck me too

I was never interested in toys because I had my dog. But a few years ago (I was 30 😅) my boyfriend bought me a Wevibe Sync that he could control with an app from anywhere in the world—for sexting. I don't know how I ever lived without this thing. It's so comfortable to wear while being penetrated by your partner too 🙌

I got my first toy my freshman year of college! It was not the right fit for me, though. Took me years to find the right one. Had a full day of orgasms with a rabbit toy and bestiality + other taboo stuff! I miss the days I could mess around and masturbate all day. Now I've got to work instead. :cautious:
lol I am right there with you about being able to take a whole day! Especially with this forum and the people here:)

I had to improvise as well.... lubed up a handle of a screwdriver and slipped it in and clamped down on it hard while masturbating.... Also semi frozen bratwursts.... yeah I was a weird teen!
I always wondered if the frozen brats/hotdogs thing was true or not, thank you for telling me! You're awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back