What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

Fantasy animal dragon with two cocks. Realistic animal a giant snake. Like kaa sized from the jungle book. Since i also enjoy light bondage so he could wrap me upp in his coils and take me as long as he wanted wherever he wanted.
That’s pretty hot.

I’ll take gentle and loving, please. Maybe a sweet Lab girl with soft fur who really enjoys fucking with humans. Or Floofy’s newfie. :)

Or a nice gentle filly who enjoys sex with humans. Or a llama or an alpaca.

For wild animals, a doe or a dolphin.

Last edited:
A wolf is the ultimate goal in life....not just to be breed by them....but spend days outside together......be beside them as they howl to the night sky....being mounted and knotted by them....but the true beauty is experiencing them like them....it would feel so real....so intimate....my heart lol

I'd like to start with dogs [or interested animals within that family], with an ultimate goal being a pony or a small horse.

I mean, I love the fantasy of taking a real horse, but there are size limits to this ride.

one of those bulkier XL dog breeds ie: st.bernard, leonberger, newfie, english mastiff etc. they are incredibly attractive to me. preferably male (female would be fine too tho). maybe one day i'll be able to afford one
Make damn sure you get pet insurance. Big dogs mean big vet bills. Even if you manage to luck out and nothing ever happens it will pay for itself, trust me.

Mastiffs are amazing but I’m 5’11” and my guy was always a bit tall for me, he had to crouch down a bit to connect. We somehow managed to make it work most times. The times we failed were the hardest, both so horny, he’s all knotted up in his sheath, pawing at me trying to get me to turn around.
I don’t have any idea how I’d connect with a Dane unless I had some custom built fuckbench or maybe missionary but that seems very hard from the videos I’ve watched.
I’ve had a Shepard and the cock was long and thin but the knot was a very good size, almost too big but doable.
I’ve had a few pit bulls, they’re nice and energetic but small and hop off quickly.
I’m curious if anyone has experienced a goldilocks dog cog and which breed it belonged to.
Even though I think cropping is cruel, dobbies are super sexy and I’d love to be taken by a big sleek boy. This thread has made me think of this guy on a fb mastiff page I’m on, I’ll see if I can find his pic.

Mastiffs are amazing but I’m 5’11” and my guy was always a bit tall for me, he had to crouch down a bit to connect. We somehow managed to make it work most times. The times we failed were the hardest, both so horny, he’s all knotted up in his sheath, pawing at me trying to get me to turn around.
I don’t have any idea how I’d connect with a Dane unless I had some custom built fuckbench or maybe missionary but that seems very hard from the videos I’ve watched.
I’ve had a Shepard and the cock was long and thin but the knot was a very good size, almost too big but doable.
I’ve had a few pit bulls, they’re nice and energetic but small and hop off quickly.
I’m curious if anyone has experienced a goldilocks dog cog and which breed it belonged to.
Even though I think cropping is cruel, dobbies are super sexy and I’d love to be taken by a big sleek boy. This thread has made me think of this guy on a fb mastiff page I’m on, I’ll see if I can find his pic.
Usually shepherds are quite long and thick, I dont' think they can be thin excepting some specimen of GSD. Anyway, I'm agree with mastiffs, they are hot, but not with Dobbies: they are a bit aggressive and not really well-endowed, not to mention how difficult to train they are. You should check a Rottie ( they have big cocks and easy to arouse ) and Weimaraners ( in person and in videos, I am still amazed at how sexual they are and how nice and long their cocks are )
German shepherds and Weimaraners have the most perfect cocks I've ever seen.

Back