What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

I want to fuck a dolphin, I think it's possible some day but if I was more realistic then a GShep or a mare

So just wondering what’s everyone dream animal to have sex with and be bred by? Have you done it already?
definitely a G-Shep on the larger side they're such beautiful dogs and i like when they get hard inside their sheath Horses are a close second tho hehe

definitely a G-Shep on the larger side they're such beautiful dogs and i like when they get hard inside their sheath Horses are a close second tho hehe
Nothing hotter than a german shepherd cock getting hard into his sheath, and when they start getting out from it....OMG

I'd love to fuck a female dolphin, and suck off a male dolphin.
I'd want to be fucked by a boar, definitely.
Knotted? Maybe.

Having grown up in rural country-side, aiding in many planned and some unplanned mating sessions with their resulting litter births and add to that my own dreams of pregnancy, giving birth, breastfeeding, and motherhood. Then to have horses in nearby fields where I could secretly watch. On top of that never actually having any attraction to men in any form whatsoever but finding women's body extremely exciting and arousing. My attention turned to canines and horses for any male sexual interaction. I had always wondered what it would feel like to have the girth of a horse flair in my vagina near my cervix when he ejaculated; however, after many years of research, I know that this might not be quite as enjoyable as I had once thought. On the other hand I have known for many years that having a male canine lover is much more rewarding and accomplished in the long run. As for the breed, I still have not come to a definitive decision. I know that I do not want one that is aggressive sexually; however, I do know that I want one that will not only be a lover but also a companion.

My dream animal to have a sexual fling with what would be a chimeric mare with the body of a pregnant American Quarter Horse, but with the big Holstein cow udder between her fat thighs. I sometimes tangentize on this base and give this body to fantasy creatures, such as a centauride (with large breasts on her human half), unicorns, pegasi, and alicorn mares.

Aside from the truly fictional fantasy, my dream breeds of mares to have a sexual encounter with would probably be either a chestnut American Quarter Horse mare, a chestnut Appaloosa mare with the blanket over her hips, or a Shetland mare with a short coat.

Last edited:
Mine would be a body of a male Stallion with cow udders between its legs and its nice cock and balls. With the head of a female Great Dane. But this animal can also walk on two feet.

Back